Gold standard for multi vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2427621 on Sep 29, 2011

I've tried many brands of multivitamins over the years, and Solgar's V2000 is the gold standard. Not only do they have high levels of Vitamin B complex, which we all need all the time, but also a full range of trace minerals that most multivitamins either miss out on or put in minor quantities. If I was stranded on a desert island, this is the one supplement I'd want to have been able to take with me.

Good Multivitamin With Antioxidents

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

My partner used to take this one because it was a little less expensive than the one I was taking and it had plenty of B vitamins and antioxidents. She liked the V 2000, but the serving size is 2 tablets, which is less convenient. Also, if she was forgetful and didn't take them for a while, they eventually started to oxidize the way B vitamins do sometimes (yuck). She switched to the New Chapter 40+ Every Woman's One Daily because it has a breast and hormone support blend, they don't oxidize and they're bioavailable. That said, she would still recommend this product (as would I) and would switch back if she needed to save money.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3051497 on Oct 19, 2013

This product reduces the need for sleep. Normally I sleep about 8 hours per night - but every time I have used Solgar VM-2000 or VM-75 I usually sleep 6-7 hours a night. Great product. Good value for money.

It works very well

Posted by MarlonW on Jan 14, 2014

Since using this product I don't get sick anymore so often. Before, I used a cheaper brand, but I notice a huge difference. In the Netherlands you can't buy the 180 caps jar, so I always bought the one with 90 caps. It costs just as much in my country as the 180 caps in dollars. So now I have double the amount of vitamines for the same price. I'm very happy! Big moneysaver. Delivery is great: ordered thursday evening and got the package monday morning.

Excellent Multi Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2720549 on Jul 29, 2011

I love this product and feel the effects of taking it within days (maybe hours!!) Very potent and a brilliant all-rounder. Delighted that it arrived from the USA to Ireland in 10 days. Will definitely be re-ordering this!! :)

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2475770 on Aug 12, 2011

So happy to have found iherb. I am getting twice the amount of tablets for less than the price I would pay in shops and trust the solgar brand.

Excellent

Posted by 5423080662358355708 on Aug 11, 2014

Weaknesses was very effective and I stopped after I started taking vm 2000

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2710313 on Jan 16, 2012

I think it is the best multivitamin!!!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1701099 on Oct 08, 2008

My husband and I have used this product for a while, and we both love it, definately feel the difference.

super