solgar v 2000

Posted by 5162873443765568803 on Aug 30, 2015

great product

all you need!!!

Posted by 4636143009887691873 on May 13, 2015

a good supplement cover daily necessities, light on the stomach. you can take it all over the year

Fantastic

Posted by 5529879914771576059 on Oct 30, 2014

I have not long been taking these, but already notice a difference. Very good value for money, and I love how fast the delivery is!

good product at a great price

Posted by 4718970812671466853 on Sep 14, 2014

I am satisfied with the item and shipping was quite fast.

Excellent

Posted by 5423080662358355708 on Aug 11, 2014

Weaknesses was very effective and I stopped after I started taking vm 2000

The best multivitamin

Posted by 5048961557202787679 on May 19, 2014

VM-2000 is one of the best vitamins. You can feel the difference about 1-2 weeks after, you have more energy (mental and physical), you feel healtier with less tension and stress.

A very satisfied buyer

Posted by 4664486046591824104 on Apr 16, 2014

I believe someone who works standing , walking or running like me needs vitamins.Solgar V 2000 includes what i really need in my work and in gym.It helps me to keep and feel healthier ,stronger and younger.Iherb seems to be the best way for someone to order good and safe products with very fast shipping.Gongratulation iherb.

It works very well

Posted by MarlonW on Jan 14, 2014

Since using this product I don't get sick anymore so often. Before, I used a cheaper brand, but I notice a huge difference. In the Netherlands you can't buy the 180 caps jar, so I always bought the one with 90 caps. It costs just as much in my country as the 180 caps in dollars. So now I have double the amount of vitamines for the same price. I'm very happy! Big moneysaver. Delivery is great: ordered thursday evening and got the package monday morning.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3051497 on Oct 19, 2013

This product reduces the need for sleep. Normally I sleep about 8 hours per night - but every time I have used Solgar VM-2000 or VM-75 I usually sleep 6-7 hours a night. Great product. Good value for money.

Good Multivitamin With Antioxidents

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

My partner used to take this one because it was a little less expensive than the one I was taking and it had plenty of B vitamins and antioxidents. She liked the V 2000, but the serving size is 2 tablets, which is less convenient. Also, if she was forgetful and didn't take them for a while, they eventually started to oxidize the way B vitamins do sometimes (yuck). She switched to the New Chapter 40+ Every Woman's One Daily because it has a breast and hormone support blend, they don't oxidize and they're bioavailable. That said, she would still recommend this product (as would I) and would switch back if she needed to save money.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »