Excellent product, ticks all boxes

Posted by 4632585870762056307 on Jun 13, 2012

Excellent product, the vege caps are small and easy to swallow. Works together with vitamin b-6 for a powerful effect on immunity, adrenal support, digestion, perimenopause, pms, nausea, some types of headaches, stress reduction, energy production, positive mood. Have also cleared up ear infections with these two items. Fantastic for CFS sufferers and Lupus patients. Has been used long term [many years], with no side effects. As usual Solgar has done a great job with reliability, and great if you are an allergy sufferer, as no dodgy ingredients, a safe, pure source of B2 at at affordable price. Could be the best b2 on the planet! Use with equal amount of b6 to get these results, and ensure you get enough magnesium if using long term.

Tiny capsules

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Jan 18, 2013

These capsules are very very small and so very easy to take. I wish all caps could be so tiny!

Best Riboflavin

Posted by Reviewer1434746 on Dec 26, 2011

Love the solgar brand. Never been disapponted in any of your products.Thanks for everything!

Terrible product, I'd give it 0 stars if I could

Posted by Reviewer2148303 on Dec 06, 2011

I was taking a high dose of B2 from another brand and switched to this (long story). A day after I started taking it I got a terrible headache and then nausea. It took several days before I realized it was probably the culprit and reordered my old brand. Then I tried to stop taking it or take a little, but just had terrible headaches and high heat. There's something in there I was allergic to and it's possible it wasn't full potency. Could have just been me, but ... that's why we have customer reviews.

Great for migraines

Posted by 5265146403258030266 on Oct 02, 2016

Great product these pills are small and easy to take and had helped my prescription treatment work better and faster at reducing my migaines

Awesome!

Posted by 5135331355848631182 on Dec 27, 2012

Highly Recommended!

Review

Posted by 4947318966791767041 on Sep 14, 2016

Great comunication, fast delivery

Solgar, Vitamin B2, 100 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Oct 24, 2016

Solar makes very high quality vitamin B2.

good

Posted by 5012373358519496816 on Jul 14, 2012

very small, easy to swallow capsules are a lot of them and they are for vegetarians, it is important to me!

Did not help me anything

Posted by 5377113530622633135 on Sep 09, 2015

I purchased this product in order to improve the condition of the skin and seborrhea face and scalp and the condition of the nails, and unfortunately I did not notice any change more than I do not buy that size expectation of disappointment !!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »