A Must Have for my Son with Classic Autism

Posted by Reviewer2072199 on Feb 07, 2014

I split a tablet in half and give this to my five year old son with classic autism, it helps calm down his symptoms and I read a vitamin B6 has been linked to autism. Along with this I give him two Gummi King Multivitamin and Minerals Gummies, 1/2 a pill of Davinci Laboratories 125mg Gluconic DMG diluted in a quarter glass of water for his involuntary movements. My son has depression so I am giving him half of a 100 mg Now Vitamin B1 tablet. He takes these in the morning after he eats his Kellogg's Corn Flake Extra cereal. Since he has been taking these for almost three months his depression is gone, his involuntary movements have been reduced to almost nothing, and he is behaving well in school. In addition to this he is in a gluten free diet and only has milk with his cereal in the morning(I do crush a calcium carbonate tablet 600mg and put it his cereal to supplement the milk he is not taking during the day)and eats foods based on hair analysis recommendations. This vitamin is a must have in his daily regiment of supplements.

Excellent B6

Posted by Reviewer1883125 on Mar 26, 2012

Solgar quality that is not a mega dose like other brands - great !

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2021251 on May 06, 2015

I love the dosage but still i divide it into two parts and take through the day along with magnesium citrate. Good service and fast shipping

Good

Posted by Reviewer1647682 on Oct 19, 2011

Good

Great Dosage for Me!

Posted by 5117243239578351324 on May 24, 2016

Love the 25mg availability, as there is a little also in the multi I take!

quick

Posted by 4722143328494863159 on Sep 27, 2013

fast shipping and good item

Bom!

Posted by anacard on Oct 30, 2013

Tem bom custobenefício.

Beautiful product

Posted by 5219752433089629408 on Dec 24, 2013

Solgar gives very high quality products!! This helped my sleep along so well.. I don't reccommend using it unless you really want to sleep!