New To iHerb?

Solgar, Vitamin C with Rose Hips, 250 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

L-Ascorbic Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1132714 on Sep 05, 2010

It is my understanding that most vitamin C that is sold is a combination of D-ascorbic and L-ascorbic and I wanted one that was only L-ascorbic. I am not sure if this product is only L-ascorbic or just that they only listed the quantity of L-ascorbic.

Perfect!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2697060 on Jan 02, 2011

Perfect!!!!!!!

Big jar for a small price

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Feb 01, 2011

I don't buy vitamins from anyone but Solgar if I can help it, and the price of this giant jar of Vit C is less than half the price I'd pay for it in my new home in Holland. I'm stocked up!

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1223859 on Feb 22, 2011

I use this vitamin C for a while now. I found it in local store (much more expensive of course). It's really good. Easy to digest and never had a problem even when i took 4 of them. I don't know if it better or worst then other vitamin C, but Solgar always makes a good job and this winter i didn't get even a cold, even if all others around me had flu.

Posted by Reviewer1823063 on Apr 11, 2011

Great cost, reputable company, pure, allergen free product. GMP Quality assured I think..

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »