Solgar, Vitamin E, 100 IU, 100 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

So helpful!

Posted by 5566572997898297647 on Sep 06, 2013

I've been using several products to grow my hair out - vitamin e, biotin, inositol, and lee stafford's treatment for hair that never grows past a certain length - and while I don't know which products are doing the most for me, I do know that my hair has grown from 2" on the short layers and 5" on the longer layers to 5" on the short layers and 9" on the longer layers in just a few weeks.

Very Good Vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer1794204 on Feb 21, 2014

I especially like this brand of vitamin E because it doesn't have soy bean oil.

Cute little softgels

Posted by Vivcsi on Apr 11, 2014

Small and easy to swallow softgels. I didn't want to take higher doses of Vitamin E. I'm satisfied with it. Icipici zselékapszulák. Könny┼▒ lenyelni. Azért választottam, mert nem akartam magasabb dózisban szedni az E-vitamint.

not rancid

Posted by Reviewer1079528 on Apr 12, 2014

The title says it all. Often you buy a vitamin E supplement only to find that the capsules have rancid oil in them. I bite into them to check since the taste is agreeable when they are fresh.

Posted by Reviewer1189799 on Apr 15, 2014

So far no specific benefits felt, but I'm sure it does its work. Will keep taking this one. I take this with magnesium glycinate (kirkman labs) before sleep.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »