Great for pain relief!

Posted by Reviewer1032220 on Feb 28, 2012

I was first introduced to Sombra at a local hospital. My Physical therapist said it was excellent for aches and pains and that the hospital used it all the time. I had tried other creams for pain--nothing comes close to SOMBRA!

Great pain relieving product

Posted by Reviewer1923245 on Dec 08, 2011

I would recommend this product to anyone needing an analgesic pain relieving rub. I introduced my sister and a friend of mine to this product and both like it. Besides relieving pain I also like the amount of product one gets for the money. The camphor and menthol are soothing and pain relieving and aids in a good nights sleep. Lillian

Sombra is unbeatable for working on muscle pain

Posted by Reviewer3229767 on Nov 27, 2011

I'm a massage therapist and Sombra allows me to work more deeply on my client's muscles. The icy hot of the Sombra distracts the client so I can get a lot done, and the product contains aloe vera which is a natural anti-inflamitory for post-massage. It's great stuff!

Good for neuropathy pain

Posted by 4995345369325283521 on May 10, 2016

I have used Sombra Warm Therapy Gel off and on for many years for sore muscles and back pain. Now that I have developed peripheral neuropathy in my feet I have extreme pain. After trying many other products, I have now come back to Sombra because it works the best for my pain.

Sombra

Posted by 5581401883740842440 on Jun 12, 2016

Is very good

good for muscle pain

Posted by Reviewer2780520 on Dec 08, 2011

Sombra pain relief cream and gel helps to relieve minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple neck ache, strains, bruises, strains and sprains. I use this 3 times a day and this product really help me. Iherb provide very good services and good prices.

Sombra Natural pain relieving gel

Posted by 5755192664120963545 on Dec 14, 2014

I waited anxiously to try out the cream. it took about a week to reach me. the cream is good for muscle ache. try it!

Great product

Posted by jefflim on Mar 30, 2015

This is my 3rd order. Great product

Arthritic Pain Relief

Posted by 5763314982486808071 on Apr 07, 2016

I recently appeared to have the onset of arthritic pain in the fingers. I find this product provides good relief by applying it in the morning and before going to bed.

My mother loves this one!

Posted by 5185356616440060669 on May 05, 2016

My mother has bad knees and use this product everyday and she really loves it. She said it was the best pain relieving product she has ever tried :-) Two thumbs up!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »