Great for pain relief!

Posted by Reviewer1032220 on Feb 28, 2012

I was first introduced to Sombra at a local hospital. My Physical therapist said it was excellent for aches and pains and that the hospital used it all the time. I had tried other creams for pain--nothing comes close to SOMBRA!

Great pain relieving product

Posted by Reviewer1923245 on Dec 08, 2011

I would recommend this product to anyone needing an analgesic pain relieving rub. I introduced my sister and a friend of mine to this product and both like it. Besides relieving pain I also like the amount of product one gets for the money. The camphor and menthol are soothing and pain relieving and aids in a good nights sleep. Lillian

Good for neuropathy pain

Posted by 4995345369325283521 on May 10, 2016

I have used Sombra Warm Therapy Gel off and on for many years for sore muscles and back pain. Now that I have developed peripheral neuropathy in my feet I have extreme pain. After trying many other products, I have now come back to Sombra because it works the best for my pain.

Sombra is unbeatable for working on muscle pain

Posted by Reviewer3229767 on Nov 27, 2011

I'm a massage therapist and Sombra allows me to work more deeply on my client's muscles. The icy hot of the Sombra distracts the client so I can get a lot done, and the product contains aloe vera which is a natural anti-inflamitory for post-massage. It's great stuff!

Sombra 8oz Gel

Posted by 4966403256429090482 on Feb 10, 2014

Fantastic products, really works. I have cronic back pain and to date this is the only Gel therapy that has had great results. Linda

Works Great for RD, fibro, and Lupus pain

Posted by 4687791287017460798 on May 21, 2014

This product works really well for my pain. I also like how long the gel lasts. You only need a little bit of the product to get the cooling/warm effects. I will buy again for sure.

SOMBRA CREAM

Posted by 5444575691932538819 on Jul 28, 2014

This is an amazing cream, it helps to relieve the pain in my back and shoulders. It is not greasy feeling and smells great.

Great product

Posted by jefflim on Mar 30, 2015

This is my 3rd order. Great product

Great

Posted by Reviewer1093615 on Jul 24, 2013

Don't hesitate to buy this product!

Sombra Warm Therapy

Posted by 5500154707894775797 on Jun 12, 2014

This stuff is amazing! It is the best cream my family and I have ever used for sore, achy muscles. I would HIGHLY recommend it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »