RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,049.78

₽1,360.46

Экономия: ₽310.68 (скидка 23%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Great for pain relief!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1032220 Feb 28, 2012

I was first introduced to Sombra at a local hospital. My Physical therapist said it was excellent for aches and pains and that the hospital used it all the time. I had tried other creams for pain--nothing comes close to SOMBRA!

Great pain relieving product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1923245 Dec 08, 2011

I would recommend this product to anyone needing an analgesic pain relieving rub. I introduced my sister and a friend of mine to this product and both like it. Besides relieving pain I also like the amount of product one gets for the money. The camphor and menthol are soothing and pain relieving and aids in a good nights sleep. Lillian

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Sombra is unbeatable for working on muscle pain

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3229767 Nov 27, 2011

I'm a massage therapist and Sombra allows me to work more deeply on my client's muscles. The icy hot of the Sombra distracts the client so I can get a lot done, and the product contains aloe vera which is a natural anti-inflamitory for post-massage. It's great stuff!

good for muscle pain

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2780520 Dec 08, 2011

Sombra pain relief cream and gel helps to relieve minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple neck ache, strains, bruises, strains and sprains. I use this 3 times a day and this product really help me. Iherb provide very good services and good prices.

Sombra Natural pain relieving gel

Отзыв оставлен 5755192664120963545 Dec 14, 2014

I waited anxiously to try out the cream. it took about a week to reach me. the cream is good for muscle ache. try it!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен jefflim Mar 30, 2015

This is my 3rd order. Great product

Arthritic Pain Relief

Отзыв оставлен 5763314982486808071 Apr 07, 2016

I recently appeared to have the onset of arthritic pain in the fingers. I find this product provides good relief by applying it in the morning and before going to bed.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

My mother loves this one!

Отзыв оставлен 5185356616440060669 May 05, 2016

My mother has bad knees and use this product everyday and she really loves it. She said it was the best pain relieving product she has ever tried :-) Two thumbs up!

Better Price Than Locally

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2015297 Mar 23, 2012

Sombra Warm Therapy rub is wonderful product because it eases the pain and discomfort. I got it for my knee, but my husband uses it for his back. iHerb.com shipped my order straight away. I am very happy with purchase. 'A Happy Customer'

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1093615 Jul 24, 2013

Don't hesitate to buy this product!

Позиции 1-10 из 19