Great for pain relief!

Posted by Reviewer1032220 on Feb 28, 2012

I was first introduced to Sombra at a local hospital. My Physical therapist said it was excellent for aches and pains and that the hospital used it all the time. I had tried other creams for pain--nothing comes close to SOMBRA!

Great pain relieving product

Posted by Reviewer1923245 on Dec 08, 2011

I would recommend this product to anyone needing an analgesic pain relieving rub. I introduced my sister and a friend of mine to this product and both like it. Besides relieving pain I also like the amount of product one gets for the money. The camphor and menthol are soothing and pain relieving and aids in a good nights sleep. Lillian

Sombra is unbeatable for working on muscle pain

Posted by Reviewer3229767 on Nov 27, 2011

I'm a massage therapist and Sombra allows me to work more deeply on my client's muscles. The icy hot of the Sombra distracts the client so I can get a lot done, and the product contains aloe vera which is a natural anti-inflamitory for post-massage. It's great stuff!

good for muscle pain

Posted by Reviewer2780520 on Dec 08, 2011

Sombra pain relief cream and gel helps to relieve minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple neck ache, strains, bruises, strains and sprains. I use this 3 times a day and this product really help me. Iherb provide very good services and good prices.

Better Price Than Locally

Posted by Reviewer2015297 on Mar 23, 2012

Sombra Warm Therapy rub is wonderful product because it eases the pain and discomfort. I got it for my knee, but my husband uses it for his back. iHerb.com shipped my order straight away. I am very happy with purchase. 'A Happy Customer'

Great

Posted by Reviewer1093615 on Jul 24, 2013

Don't hesitate to buy this product!

Sombra Professional Warm Therapy Gel

Posted by 4722118593340001647 on Aug 19, 2013

I find this product to work extremely well it does heat the area you rub it into and it is pain relieving. I highly recommend this product.

Sombra Warm Therapy

Posted by 5562534622297624310 on Oct 15, 2013

This product works extremely well. I have used is and find it very effective. Thanks

Sombra 8oz Gel

Posted by 4966403256429090482 on Feb 10, 2014

Fantastic products, really works. I have cronic back pain and to date this is the only Gel therapy that has had great results. Linda

Works Great for RD, fibro, and Lupus pain

Posted by 4687791287017460798 on May 21, 2014

This product works really well for my pain. I also like how long the gel lasts. You only need a little bit of the product to get the cooling/warm effects. I will buy again for sure.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »