Great for pain relief!

Posted by Reviewer1032220 on Feb 28, 2012

I was first introduced to Sombra at a local hospital. My Physical therapist said it was excellent for aches and pains and that the hospital used it all the time. I had tried other creams for pain--nothing comes close to SOMBRA!

Sombra is unbeatable for working on muscle pain

Posted by Reviewer3229767 on Nov 27, 2011

I'm a massage therapist and Sombra allows me to work more deeply on my client's muscles. The icy hot of the Sombra distracts the client so I can get a lot done, and the product contains aloe vera which is a natural anti-inflamitory for post-massage. It's great stuff!

Great pain relieving product

Posted by Reviewer1923245 on Dec 08, 2011

I would recommend this product to anyone needing an analgesic pain relieving rub. I introduced my sister and a friend of mine to this product and both like it. Besides relieving pain I also like the amount of product one gets for the money. The camphor and menthol are soothing and pain relieving and aids in a good nights sleep. Lillian

Good! Highly recommended!

Posted by 4976617725586439894 on Jan 07, 2017

My chiropractor is using this and I'm glad to able to find this on iHerb. I have been using this gel for the past two years and have recommended to my family and friends. The feedbacks were positive and good. The gel has a nice smell and it's quickly absorbed by the skin leaving no sticky feel after you apply it on your skin.

Sombra Professional Warm Therapy Gel

Posted by 4722118593340001647 on Aug 19, 2013

I find this product to work extremely well it does heat the area you rub it into and it is pain relieving. I highly recommend this product.

Quite helpful!

Posted by ShelleyP on Aug 28, 2016

I won't call this the be all-end all of pain relief, but in my case, it is certainly helpful for low back and sciatic pain. It's not greasy so it so does soak in after a few minutes so less likely to stain clothes. The cream has a pleasant, but fairly strong, menthol/camphor smell, which gradually wears off. It also can create quite a cold sensation on the skin, so if you don't like that sensation, this is probably not for you. I find this type of cold sensation good for pain relief, so I don't mind it. My husband dislikes it because of the cold sensation, which he can't tolerate. The price has been fairly reasonable for an 8 oz. tub.

Works Great for RD, fibro, and Lupus pain

Posted by 4687791287017460798 on May 21, 2014

This product works really well for my pain. I also like how long the gel lasts. You only need a little bit of the product to get the cooling/warm effects. I will buy again for sure.

Sombra Warm Therapy

Posted by 5500154707894775797 on Jun 12, 2014

This stuff is amazing! It is the best cream my family and I have ever used for sore, achy muscles. I would HIGHLY recommend it!

Sombra Warm Therapy

Posted by 5118513675604941115 on Jul 16, 2014

What a great product. Since being involved in a motor vehicle accident over three years ago I suffer from debilitating back, knee and neck pain. Sombra gives relief with it's unique slow warming effect. It is so much better than other gels I have used and the relief is longer lasting. I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers from severe pain. My physiotherapist is also using Sombra on all her clients.

SOMBRA CREAM

Posted by 5444575691932538819 on Jul 28, 2014

This is an amazing cream, it helps to relieve the pain in my back and shoulders. It is not greasy feeling and smells great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »