whole beet juice

Posted by Reviewer2700553 on Jun 13, 2011

My husband has gone through three bottles of this and as long as he takes it his gallbladder attacks don't flare up. I also like that he is getting extra nutrition since he doesn't eat as many vegetables as he should.

Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on Jan 03, 2011

Good for reducing high blood pressure, very potent. Thanks

Sonnes #18 Whole Beet Plant Juice 400 Mg. Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2254872 on Apr 25, 2008

This is an excelent product,very good for achieving all the benefits of beets in the convenience of a tablet.I will definitely buy again.

bmburrows

Posted by Reviewer2484144 on Aug 11, 2008

I believe this product has played contributed to bringing down a higher than normal blood pressure reading along with other products purchased through iHerb.

Great way to get your beets

Posted by Reviewer2017265 on Oct 09, 2009

Like this product since I can't handle eating real beets like that's its organic and iherbs is the best company to get on line supplements from usually 1 day delivery here in Ca...

great addition to my yearly cleanse!

Posted by Reviewer1332199 on Apr 27, 2010

I use these beet juice tabs as part of my yearly 7-day fasting cleanse with colonics. They work great for helping to nutritionally support the body while fasting. Beets are a great for cleansing the liver too!

Beet Powder

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on May 28, 2010

So far very pleased with the way it relaxes our blood vessels and we am on our 3rd bottle. Would like for it to be a little cheaper.

Feeling light and full of energy!

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Jul 23, 2012

Thanks to Beets and the people at Sonne's growing organic whole plants. I feel super great taking this product even during pregnancy. Safe and feeling very good. Thank you for carrying this amazing product.

Sweet, Powerful and a Wonderful Liver Cleaner

Posted by Reviewer1380641 on Dec 28, 2011

YUM! These are delicious and I know they are potent liver healing foods. The great thing is it is organic and whole leaf.

Well Done

Posted by Reviewer3066089 on Aug 14, 2010

Excellent service and product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »