Better than NOW

Posted by kanaca on Jan 13, 2012

I was taking NOW 7-Keto and didn't realize it was a "7-Keto metabolite," not exactly 7-Keto. Source Naturals IS 7-Keto. With Source Naturals, I DID NOT metabolize the excess into estrogen -- which makes me gain weight, get brain fog, and really sluggish. Try this product before trying NOW.

like it but not at tis strength.

Posted by Reviewer2648100 on Jun 05, 2009

this really gives a good effect for energy and well being but I find this is too strong, a little agitated.

Hmmm

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Jan 30, 2010

I bought this because it was recommended by Dr. Whittaker's newsletter for weight loss. Have taken three bottles so far. Can't say I've lost an ounce, but I do feel more "alive" as if my energy has been adjusted.

Pretty darn good, but still too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer2453856 on Sep 21, 2012

Like it so far. Gives me a little pep in my step and supposedly is supposed to jump start my flailing metabolism. I do feel like it is doing that, but we'll see. But as far as needing more energy, this really helps!

Nice product.

Posted by 5100669755909105915 on Jan 03, 2014

I am supposed to take the product for 6 weeks. After that I ill make medical tests.

Great for energy

Posted by 4736444271441040022 on Apr 30, 2014

The adrenals really do slow down as we age, and this has really helped a lot with energy. Just even energy throughout the day. Not like coffee energy at all. I find when i run out, fatigue returns, so i really do see this as helping.

7-keto

Posted by 5040044882418704309 on Apr 14, 2015

bon produit,donne la peche et aide bien pour le regime.

High quality product

Posted by Reviewer1544436 on Dec 12, 2010

I take this because of the association of DHEA and energy, but having had breast cancer I need to take the 7-keto version. Because I am plagued by fatigue, I cannot judge the actual degree of support I get from this, but I feel it's important. And I do choose the Source Naturals when I can.

7-keto

Posted by Reviewer1408120 on Jun 07, 2012

Im post menapause, suppose to help with metabolism, Dr Oz said to take 100mg 2x day, I may up my dosage. EZ o swallow