Source Naturals, 7-Keto, DHEA Metabolite, 50 mg, 60 Tablets

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer1197912 on Apr 06, 2011

These really work! I can feel that my metabolism has gone up, and at the same time they have reduced my appetite. Feeling a slight increase in bodytemperature, my hands and feet are no longer cold :D

Hmmm

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Jan 30, 2010

I bought this because it was recommended by Dr. Whittaker's newsletter for weight loss. Have taken three bottles so far. Can't say I've lost an ounce, but I do feel more "alive" as if my energy has been adjusted.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2329719 on Jul 24, 2012

I have been using this product for over 5 years & have tried other brands like Now Foods & I must say, Source Naturals works wonders. I can feel the difference when I take this product VS other brands. NO I do not work for this company.

a ton of energy adn wellbeing

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on May 03, 2010

I have only taken this for two days but notice a ton more energy, mental clarity, the world looks better. I would recommend it to any one over 50. I am 56. I am not taking it today and will cut the dose in half for tomorrow as I do not need this much, I feel calm but at the same time a bit jumpy, that is why I am going to try a lower dose. I really am happy with it though.

No benefit

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 25, 2013

Bought this awhile ago - did not benefit from it and therefore did not continue to use it. I see that some of the good reviews note that they also take other things, and I wonder if these combinations contribute to the successful outcome. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.