very good

Posted by Reviewer1453677 on Oct 17, 2011

My father is a cancer patient. His friend recommended AHCC. On the same day of the first 1 gram. He felt better and was able to entertain freinds the whole night not feeling tried.

ahcc for immune system

Posted by 5731292692877335242 on Mar 17, 2015

I use more dietary supplements from mushrooms. For several months, I am treated for herpes simplex problems with systemic attacks, so I have to help strengthen the immune system and the enzyme system. The AHCC is involved in the containment of my illness, but I always have to use many other supplements that work in synergy available from iHerb, fortunately for me.

easy to digest

Posted by CIPRIAN on Sep 07, 2016

it dissolves in mouth. i cant say that i saw great effects, i actually caught a nasty cold for a few days while on it. still, i believe is supports the body in a positive way, from what i heard.

Not suitable to everyone ...

Posted by 4749221216263002405 on Sep 26, 2016

This is very harsh product to my stomach that leads me having many negative side effects such as stomach bloating, burping, high heart rate and anxiety!!

Good product to try AHCC

Posted by Reviewer1588886 on Mar 24, 2011

I wanted to try AHCC. I didn't see that much difference though, this product gave me a chance to try AHCC because AHCC is usually very expensive.