Source Naturals, Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid, 650 mg, 60 Tablets

Anti-Anxiety

Posted by Damisa on Nov 05, 2006

Source Naturals Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha-Lipoic Acid was recommended to me by my doctor to replace Rx drugs that fog the mind. It actually works and keeps my ind clear. I highly recommend it!!!

Helps with depression

Posted by Reviewer1167670 on Dec 22, 2008

This stuff is great. Initially, I got it for low energy levels, though I almost became too energetic after taking it everyday for a few days, so I started taking just on a need basis. I also occasionally get seasonal blues. This year I tried different things for that, like 5-HTP, but this product worked better for me in curbing the sads without any of the side effects I got with 5-HTP. I felt almost instantly uplifted after taking a pill on a day I was really down. I then googled it and found some studies about its effects on depression. Highly recommended.

Helped me with memory and peripheral neuropathy

Posted by Reviewer1799342 on Dec 02, 2009

Was having memory issues, tried gingko but that had no effect. After taking 4/day for about a month, my problems with recall went away. Though I got them for this purpose, my peripheral neuropathy also went away. Both neurological issues, so iguees it makes sense. As for iherb, I never get my supps anywhere else now. Selection is great, prices best and delivery quick and reliable.

Amazing-it works

Posted by Reviewer2679647 on Apr 26, 2010

I was skeptical about the claims for this product, but have found that it helps me concentrate on work projects that need undivided attention. Definitely will continue taking it. BTW-I am 60 yrs old.

Aceytl L-Carnitine and ALA

Posted by Reviewer1625051 on Sep 09, 2008

I'm taking this for boosting my energy, and I sure feel lit when I skip a day or two.