Anti-Anxiety

Posted by Damisa on Nov 05, 2006

Source Naturals Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha-Lipoic Acid was recommended to me by my doctor to replace Rx drugs that fog the mind. It actually works and keeps my ind clear. I highly recommend it!!!

Helps with depression

Posted by Reviewer1167670 on Dec 22, 2008

This stuff is great. Initially, I got it for low energy levels, though I almost became too energetic after taking it everyday for a few days, so I started taking just on a need basis. I also occasionally get seasonal blues. This year I tried different things for that, like 5-HTP, but this product worked better for me in curbing the sads without any of the side effects I got with 5-HTP. I felt almost instantly uplifted after taking a pill on a day I was really down. I then googled it and found some studies about its effects on depression. Highly recommended.

Helped me with memory and peripheral neuropathy

Posted by Reviewer1799342 on Dec 02, 2009

Was having memory issues, tried gingko but that had no effect. After taking 4/day for about a month, my problems with recall went away. Though I got them for this purpose, my peripheral neuropathy also went away. Both neurological issues, so iguees it makes sense. As for iherb, I never get my supps anywhere else now. Selection is great, prices best and delivery quick and reliable.

Amazing-it works

Posted by Reviewer2679647 on Apr 26, 2010

I was skeptical about the claims for this product, but have found that it helps me concentrate on work projects that need undivided attention. Definitely will continue taking it. BTW-I am 60 yrs old.

So so

Posted by Reviewer2003032 on May 10, 2009

Been taking it a month and have not noticed extra energy or weight loss however it will make your urine smell very strong.

Aceytl L-Carnitine and ALA

Posted by Reviewer1625051 on Sep 09, 2008

I'm taking this for boosting my energy, and I sure feel lit when I skip a day or two.

Improvement of mood and less fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on May 26, 2010

I notice the difference on days when I don't take this product because I feel sluggish. However taking more than one a day seems to have a negative, not so well feeling effect.

This works great

Posted by Reviewer1869391 on May 21, 2010

Very good product, I use it together with Doctor's Best Benfothiamine and Now Inositol-Choline to treat my Sciatica... and it works a miracle... thanks to Iherb for fast shipping and great service.

good

Posted by Reviewer2233968 on Feb 02, 2008

Keeps steady blood glucose levels

One of my secret weapons

Posted by Reviewer2799232 on Mar 07, 2011

I've been on this product for nearly a month now. After being on the world's longest plateau, I'm finally starting to see some weight loss. My sugar/carb cravings have disappeared (I'm following a Paleo eating plan). I feel more alert and able to concentrate. I would not recommend taking this product in the afternoon or evening because it could keep one awake at night. This is one supplement I wouldn't be without.