Early Days

Posted by Reviewer2130113 on Apr 14, 2012

Can't normally be bothered writing reviews but have had a really positive effect from my very first tablet this morning - have had ten months of horrible side effects from ceasing Zoplicone (Imovane here in Australia) last year that I was on for the 18 months prior, despite tapering off. These Zoplicone effects have included BAD vertigo-like dizziness & CRIPPLING anxiety clearly caused by the Zoplicone (sympathetic nervous system effects that kicked in immediately on cessation: googleable with "zoplicone, anxiety like symptoms"). Today is the first ten months I feel like my old self & have coped without Valium!!! I found on the net that Valium is the medically documented "crossover" substitute & its allowed me to function for the last ten months, I now have hope in this supplement as I want to get off the Valium. Tell your family & friends to beware of the effects of Zoplicone - I'm normally a well adjusted, non addictive, vital & robust (albeit insomniac)woman that has been SEVERELY impacted by it!

I think they are doing a good job...

Posted by Reviewer2406316 on Apr 03, 2008

I am not sure as to what they are supposed to do for me, but I am feeling better than before I was taking vitamins.

Reasonable Price

Posted by Reviewer2219622 on Jan 12, 2008

For anti-aging

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1621079 on Oct 27, 2007

Easily one the best combinations anyone can take.

Anti-Aging

Posted by Reviewer2414038 on Jan 05, 2011

Dr. Andrew Weil recommends ALA-ALC for its anti-aging properties, and sells his own brand, Juvenon. This is one the of the few nutrients Dr. Weil takes every day. I am 73 and look much younger. I take this product to help me stay young.

Another great product

Posted by Reviewer1478104 on Oct 29, 2007

I also use this product every day. I feel a difference when I forget to take it for awhile....so I try not to forget or run out.

Ayman R. Goldrup

Posted by Reviewer2678832 on Jan 17, 2009

This is formy Wife as it has both Vitamins in it as I take another type that comes separately!! There are Articles that these Vitamins extended the Aging process and offer Protection against Cancer!! My Wife takes 2 a day of this at present!1 I think it is excellent for someone who wants combination in same Capsule!!

Super Product

Posted by Reviewer1973905 on Aug 18, 2009

Very good combination. Have researched both and like this formula.

Husband won't be without these!

Posted by BJoyce on May 27, 2013

He started taking these several years ago and calls them his memory pills. He won't let us run out. Will continue ordering.

For telomeres

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Nov 27, 2011

These two supplements are recommended to be taken together by Michael Fossel in The Immortality Edge to extend the life of telomeres. He then suggests replacing The ALA with R-Lipoic Acid, so I have changed my program to use Life Extension's R-Lipoic Acid. It is an interesting book, too.