Source Naturals, Activated Quercetin, 200 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Quercetin - bye allergies!

Posted by Reviewer2014405 From California on Oct 21, 2009

Fantastic for controlling seasonal allergies without side effects. I know some people who have had some stomach upset, but quercetin doesn't bother my stomach. My dog takes this for her allergies, too - it works wonders to stop her runny eyes and itchy feet!

Best Allergic Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1776847 From Illinois on Nov 11, 2008

I have been using this product for 10+ years for my allergies and for my daughter's asthma. I was able to remove 3 precription medications from my daughter's asthma routine when she was only 7 years old, by using this product. This combination is much more effective than using Quercetin alone.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2316335 From Greece on Mar 22, 2010

I buy it for my sister with BC. Quercetin is a good supplement, with a lot of studies supporting its anticancer properties. It is anti-inflamentory and apoptotic. This supplement is a balanced dose of vit.C, quercetin and bromelain. My sister takes 6 caps per day (2 gr. quercetin).

Rosacea Sufferer

Posted by 4832156568170603551 on Jul 15, 2013

I began taking a raft of vitamins/minerals/fatty acids/super foods from iHerb in April 2013 in an effort to get a handle on my severe inflammatory rosacea. I added Quercetin to the regime about 7 weeks ago and am impressed. I read that a naturopath recommended this flavonoid as an alternative to Doxycycline in inflammatory prostatitis. Doxy is prescribed for the same reason as it is in Rosacea (anti-inflammatory properties) so I figured with this in mind I'd give it a go. I take 2 capsules per day away from food (1 morn, 1 arvo)and believe it is a real winner. My flushing/stinging/burning/itch is gone, and I faced this everyday. Of course I am taking many other supplements as well but I do believe that this has really contributed as the horrible symptoms have abated even more since I began taking it. My sister has begun taking it for help with chronic winter sinus issues which antibiotics seem to have no effect on. We will give that some time to effect so too early to comment.

quercetin