Love it

Posted by BrendaYoumans on May 05, 2008

It reduced how bad my allergies effected me so much so I could function through my work day with out being sleepy or stuffy headed. I had to start off with eating a little bit before taking it but other then that GREAT STUFF. Like always iherb got it here quik, Thank you iherb.

Dust Allergy

Posted by Reviewer1368312 on Sep 12, 2008

This is about the only safe option that I have to help control my severe dust allergy. I am 100% convinced that this particular blend is the best on the market. It certainly has helped me!

I'm not sure how but it works!

Posted by Reviewer1388801 on Apr 17, 2009

I haven't had a sinus infection since I started using this product.

A life saver!

Posted by Reviewer2334781 on Jun 16, 2009

I've used this product for years and I'm here to say that it's literally saved my life. I will use no other Quercetin (including their capsules which I think are inferior to the tablets)

Great for alergy relief

Posted by Reviewer2894196 on May 29, 2008

No side affects like medications. Highly recommend.

Quercetin

Posted by Reviewer2752297 on Jun 07, 2008

Helps me a lot w/my breathing/asthma, I have noticed a big difference since I started taking Qurcetin a few years ago, and this brand is vegetarian.

Susan

Posted by Reviewer2010448 on Jul 16, 2008

Since taking this product, I have very rarely have any head colds. If I start coming down with one, I make sure I take a tablet 3x/day and it takes care of it.

Best Quercetin out there.

Posted by Reviewer2814708 on May 02, 2009

I started taking quercetin years ago for allergies and juggled between many brands. When I stumbled on Source Naturals, I knew it was worth the price right after the first dose. It is a life saver for hayfever. It has also come to be a standby for any kind of inflammatory response for my family. I use it for colds and arthritic pain too.

HORRIFIED TO LEARN IT CONTAINS WHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 09, 2008

Have successfully used this for years to combat allergies. Switched to a different brand (and that also is GREAT against intense pain of inflammation). Have since learned that I'm wheat/gluten intolerant. Recently bought a bottle and thanks to iHerb I see it contains WHEAT??!!! I didn't believe it so I got my unopened bottle and sure enough, although not clearly listed in the ingredients, it does say "contains wheat/gluten" below the list! HOLY COW!!! This might explain why my persistent rash is gone: I haven't taken this in over a year since my naturopath gave me a different brand! I guess I need to return mine back to the store! =( I still give it the 5 stars because it's an amazing product, but just beware if you're celiac sprue or gluten intolerant...

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2555794 on Aug 24, 2009

Started using this product as a suggestion to get the most out of Resveratol. I have seen a definite improvement. Product works great!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »