Love it

Posted by BrendaYoumans on May 05, 2008

It reduced how bad my allergies effected me so much so I could function through my work day with out being sleepy or stuffy headed. I had to start off with eating a little bit before taking it but other then that GREAT STUFF. Like always iherb got it here quik, Thank you iherb.

Dust Allergy

Posted by Reviewer1368312 on Sep 12, 2008

This is about the only safe option that I have to help control my severe dust allergy. I am 100% convinced that this particular blend is the best on the market. It certainly has helped me!

I'm not sure how but it works!

Posted by Reviewer1388801 on Apr 17, 2009

I haven't had a sinus infection since I started using this product.

A life saver!

Posted by Reviewer2334781 on Jun 16, 2009

I've used this product for years and I'm here to say that it's literally saved my life. I will use no other Quercetin (including their capsules which I think are inferior to the tablets)

Great for alergy relief

Posted by Reviewer2894196 on May 29, 2008

No side affects like medications. Highly recommend.

Quercetin

Posted by Reviewer2752297 on Jun 07, 2008

Helps me a lot w/my breathing/asthma, I have noticed a big difference since I started taking Qurcetin a few years ago, and this brand is vegetarian.

Susan

Posted by Reviewer2010448 on Jul 16, 2008

Since taking this product, I have very rarely have any head colds. If I start coming down with one, I make sure I take a tablet 3x/day and it takes care of it.

Best Quercetin out there.

Posted by Reviewer2814708 on May 02, 2009

I started taking quercetin years ago for allergies and juggled between many brands. When I stumbled on Source Naturals, I knew it was worth the price right after the first dose. It is a life saver for hayfever. It has also come to be a standby for any kind of inflammatory response for my family. I use it for colds and arthritic pain too.

Gluten Free

Posted by Reviewer2336349 on Aug 07, 2011

I noticed a review that says it contains wheat--yes, it did. They changed the formula and it is now wheat free. I use it to control my many food allergies and it is great.

Best Brand & Formula!!!

Posted by HuskyZen on Jun 01, 2012

I have tried other brands which did absolutely nothing for my allergies and breathing. Since I discovered Source Naturals'Activated Quercitin it has been the only brand I trust. I do not know why there is a difference with other brands but this one is the only one that seems to make an impact on my health. I am 100% convinced that this particular blend is the best on the market. It not only has helped me but everyone I have ever given it to try it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »