Source Naturals, Active A, 25,000 IU, 120 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Should be called perfect A

Posted by Reviewer2630316 on Sep 14, 2006

My vit A levels were extrememly low. So low that I was taking 2 of these supplements to increase it, when nothing else would work. It took 1 month of this regimen and my levels began to normal out. For a weight loss surgery patient, maintaining good vit levels are essential. This product is amazing and I highly recommend it. I will never use a different brand for my vit A.

Good Vitamin A Supp

Posted by Reviewer3158146 From California on Apr 21, 2008

Take this and/or the whole spectrum of other carotenoids. That's why the recent study in vitamins is flawed. They should have pointed out that patients should take NOT ONLY "beta carotene" but also all the other carotenoids for a balanced intake of the full carotene spectrum.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1220656 From New York on Oct 20, 2008

I've used these for the last 3 years as my "A" supplement post-wls. They are wonderful! Great absorbtion and small too!

Seems to really work

Posted by Reviewer1499475 From Virginia on Dec 14, 2011

I had developed small bumps on the backs of my upper arms, which are apparently a sign of Vitamin A deficiency. I bought a bottle of Active A, to see if it does anything, and after only a very short time of taking these the bumps went away. As long as I've been on Active A they haven't come back. So, definitely seems to work. The tablets themselves are speckled, and have a sweet pleasant smell to them, so you can tell they're full of beta carotene goodness.

Fab item!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1576077 From Great Britain on Dec 28, 2009

I'm very happy with this item!!! I felt it working as soon as I first took it, it really started doing it's magic and helped me with my sight, which was why I bought it and for the price and quantity of tablets it's a bargain compared to other shops. I would definitely recommend this for those who need a boost of Vitamin A.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »