Got 30 tablets, not 60!

Posted by 5604982341279592126 on Aug 18, 2015

When I opened the box it felt to light, and I was expecting 60 tablets, but then I count them. to my disappointment I found only 30 tablets! I love Source Naturals, but this gave me a warning sign not to buy them again, unless someone in Iherb will compensate me.

plastic bottle.

Posted by Reviewer3160239 on Mar 13, 2014

I can't fault it except for dissolvability & the plastic bottle. I choose Solgar over this every time.

Works great

Posted by 5101308028772974995 on Nov 19, 2013

This B-12 complex has a nice taste en melts in your mouth in a couple of minutes.

Highly recommended

Posted by danarm on Oct 25, 2013

I highly recommend this. It has a good energizing and mind clearing effect for me.

not as effective as other brands

Posted by Reviewer1616575 on Jan 14, 2013

these take a long time to dissolve and i don't get the energy boosting effect like i would from these ones by solgar.

High potency

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

I am glad that this is high potency B12 and also has folic acid, taking it under the tongue it takes about 10 mins. to dissolve completely, I usually take it after I have taken all my other supplements. My blood tests show that I have good amounts of vitamin B12 and folic acid. This B12 seems to be the best for absorption(there are 2 kinds). God bless you all.

Awesome Product For Nerves

Posted by Reviewer2737500 on Oct 15, 2012

I've suffered from clinical depression and anxiety for over 40 years. This B-complex combination, when taken at breakfast, makes such a difference iin my mood! I've been on several anti-depressants throughout the years but they always have scarry side effects which qare almost as bad as the anxiety! I would not be without this supplement, particularly when I go to France for five weeks each years.

Quick dissolving

Posted by Reviewer1516584 on Sep 30, 2012

These tabs dissolve quickly under your tongue. They seem fine - quality-wise. The flavor is nice, too.

uncertain

Posted by Reviewer3265390 on Jan 02, 2012

Not sure of efficiency of taking this product.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2158129 on Jan 02, 2012

Superior product for energy and B12 defeciency.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »