Constipating

Posted by ukyoga on Sep 07, 2015

These are a great price, however I believe them to be constipating. Since taking them my eliminations are less smooth, frequent and comfortable and have been taking triphala to keep things moving. Am persevering to see if ferritin rises and will edit this review in a couple of months. These are in tablet form and uncoated so there is an unpleasant taste while you have them in the mouth and swallow and on an empty tum they can cause a slight nausea. In all likelihood I will seek to change brands when I run out of these.

best absorption

Posted by 4644303839063035055 on Jun 19, 2015

I had had problem with low level of ferritin, tried prescribed iron but my levels rises just a little and then stopped. With this advanced ferrochel it's going up gradually. It takes time but I am very satisfied with the effect. I take 2 tablets daily. I don't have any problems with stomach or else. I can recommend.

Never got it

Posted by 5290246446481713655 on Apr 03, 2015

Its been 45 days since my order and I never go it. Contact iherb and... still nothing happened

Easily absorbed.

Posted by TriedandTested on Mar 22, 2015

I take one pill every three days, and I can honestly say I've experienced a change in my energy levels, without making any other changes to my lifestyle or diet. I'm attributing this increase in energy to this iron supplement. I just don't like the strong taste of "metal" in your mouth when swallowing this.

great absorption

Posted by 4683367094150583174 on Aug 28, 2014

I use this form of iron to cure my anemia and it has been prooved the best in the market. Strongly recommended.

good

Posted by 4871441214480765874 on Apr 12, 2014

good

Excellent product

Posted by 4971883190594422068 on Feb 07, 2014

My daughter started to feel better after a couple of days of being on this product, without the upset tummy that usually comes with iron supplements. Love it!

No stomach upset! Raised my iron and ferritin levels!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

My ferritin levels are low and dr advised me to take a few a day. These are small tablets, easy to swallow and don't upset the stomach at all. These are better (Ferrochel) than the "regular" iron you find at the store. Very gentle on the stomach. I like this brand too and you can't beat the price either for the amount there are.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1020792 on Jan 05, 2013

Does the job

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2176420 on Jul 05, 2012

Really gets your iron and Ferritin levels up quickly.