iron

Posted by Reviewer2386061 on Jan 25, 2008

3 of these/day have upped my ferritin blood levels from 3 to 81 in 6 months.

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer2212043 on May 27, 2008

A few years ago, I began to have trouble stomaching any iron supplement even in my multivitamin. This is the only iron I've been able to to find which I can tolerate at all, and I can even take it on an empty stomach.

Ferrochel Iron Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1677730 on Oct 25, 2009

This is a convenient way to increase iron intake if your diet is lacking. The form is ferrous bis-glycinate chelate, easily absorbed. A word of caution - the tablet of 27 mg is significantly greater than the recommended daily value of 18 mg and the body excretes excess iron poorly. I use 1/2 tab/day.

Fast-acting iron supplement

Posted by Reviewer2184334 on Oct 25, 2007

This iron is gentle and works quickly to help with anemia. It is non-constipating and very well absorbed.

Top Quality Iron

Posted by Reviewer1191923 on Oct 18, 2007

Been on this iron 6 months - just got Dr's tests back - after more than 3 years and several different types of iron, I am finally no longer anemic. Iron levels are finally normal. This stuff really helps.

Source Naturals,Advanced Ferrochel Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3031763 on Apr 15, 2008

Excellently tolerated source of iron.

works good tastes bad

Posted by Reviewer2745220 on Feb 20, 2010

good product and great price but tastes like licking a rusty cast iron skillet. wish for a better outer coating!

iron taste.

Posted by Reviewer2420633 on Nov 11, 2008

leaves a powerful iron taste in your mouth.

California

Posted by Reviewer2903766 on Nov 04, 2008

I lose a lot of blood each month.After taking 3 pills a day for 3 years my ferritin level is still the same. I can tolerate it better than ferrous sulfate though.

Working Well

Posted by Reviewer1614625 on Nov 29, 2008

My chiropractor used applied kinesiology to conclude that this works almost as well as the expensive Hemo-lyph supplement that he dispenses (8 tablets/day of this vs 6 tablets/day of Hemo-lyph). I was only taking 1/day. Once I started taking enough, I began to recover my energy.