Source Naturals, Advanced Triple Boron with Calcium, 240 Capsules

Great

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Jul 06, 2012

Very good calcium with trace elements that help it to better absorb. After the reception were less sick and swollen joints.

Not sure about the effects

Posted by Reviewer2491631 on Sep 27, 2011

I today have stopped taking the Boron. I am experiencing lots of body pain which has begun since I started taking this. It frightens me, so I will stay off of it until the pain goes away. Then I will begin taking it again to see if it reoccurs. I don't want to rate it yet, so I will just put one since it is required.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1860427 on Feb 20, 2011

pungent n weird odour, but it seems to work better for me where I dont have dried and cracked lips unlike with NOW Foods Bone Calcium.

Stronger bones

Posted by Reviewer1541533 on Mar 18, 2011

I've just added Boron to my supplement regiment. Source Naturals is a great company. We'll see how this helps my bone density over time.