Much better than brand name meds

Posted by Reviewer3330155 on Oct 09, 2007

I have dealt with Asthma for about 10 years. I finally started trying some natural cures and Aller-Response works much better than any med I have ever taken. take this every day and you probably will forget where you put the inhaler. (Not sure if I even have one of those any more.) I take 2 pills in the morning and maybe an extra if I'm planning a grueling soccer match. great product, never had any problems with it. Mike

Source Naturals, Aller-Response

Posted by Reviewer1770833 on May 21, 2008

Wonderful product! I have used it for about 6-8 years to quickly stop an allergy attack.

Staple

Posted by Reviewer1209862 on Jun 27, 2012

I really didn't know how well this was working until I ran out and didn't resume taking it for a few months. I initially started taking it as a suggestion from someone else to see if my eczema flairups were a result of my allergies. Can't really tell if it helped me with the flairups but it evidently helped me with my other allergy symptoms. I started back sneezing with a runny nose and itchy and watery eyes. I didn't know what was going on because I had not had this issue for awhile. Then it dawned on me that I had not been taking my Aller-Response. Thank you iHerb.com for getting this product back in stock! I immediately orderd a bottle and my allergies symptoms are subsiding again!

별 다섯개로는 모자르네요.

Posted by Reviewer2438879 on Sep 24, 2012

저희 엄마가 기관지가 엄청 예민하셔서 여름에는 기침때문에 에어컨도 잘 못키고 계시는데 이거 드시더니 거의 기침을 안하세요. 부작용도 없는것 같고 엄마도 너무 좋다고 만족하세요.^^ (My mom has a very persistent cough due to her sensitive bronchi that it's nearly impossible for her to turn on the air conditioner during summer, but this product has alleviated her cough to an extent that it's nearly gone. There seem no side effects at all and she is very satisfied. A rating of five stars isn't enough to adequately express how grateful we feel towards this product.^^)

Source Naturals, Aller-Response, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on Jan 02, 2012

To date, I have taken this product only once, to combat an acute allergy attack that included swollen and teary eyes and a scratchy throat. It helped within 30 minutes, and was at least as effective as the antihistamine prescribed by my doctor, but without the drowsiness associated with the latter. Will definitely continue to use, but conservatively, and not on a daily basis, due to the potential of kidney problems with high dosage.

works for some

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Jan 03, 2011

I give it 3 stars because although it did not give me any sinus relief I took it with me at Christmas. My mom had a sudden allergy attack and I offered it to her. She took 2 then in 30 mminutes took another. It cleared up her symptoms. Personally, I'll stick with astragulus.

aller response works

Posted by Reviewer1637946 on Jul 09, 2011

Finally I found a product that really works! The hay fever is gone!!!

it works

Posted by Reviewer2016458 on Aug 13, 2011

i do take one everymorning with a daily drugstore otc allergy pill, but not only does it help decrease my need for any additional drugs sudafed when the pollen is high, it balances out my sinus headaches everyday to where they are a rarity instead of daily and i'm not taking otc headache remedies daily! i am now looking forward to ragweed season instead of dreading it.

It worked for my sneezing!

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Nov 12, 2011

Best product that I've tried for my sneezing allergy. I tried Quercetin with Bromelain and Allermax but Aller Response was the best.

perfect quality

Posted by 5194489148265288466 on May 06, 2014

Perfect quality Super price Excellent service! I received it in Greece in about three weeks. Thank you

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »