10% Off Orders Over $40!

Source Naturals, Allercetin, Allergy & Sinus, 48 Homeopathic Tablets

Great for sinus headaches too

Posted by Reviewer2322380 on Aug 27, 2009

I have been using this for a few days now and within the first day my sinus headache (I get this sometimes, due to allergies) subsided. It's easy to use and you can just carry it around with you all day Much better than using your average drugstore remedy - no side effects, very gentle.

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Mar 20, 2009

I live in the Phoenix area and have developed some wierd sinus mucus for the first time in my life. I purchased this product because it had good reviews, and I have also used numerous products successfully from Source Naturals. Allercetin cleared my mucus in two days. Amazing. Since it is late March and everything is about to burst forth, along with desert winds, I am looking forward to putting Allercetin to even more testing. It works on the mucus, but it does not dry your sinuses out.

Source naturals, Allercetin, Allergy & Sinus tablets

Posted by Reviewer1546746 on Mar 25, 2009

I am happy to say that these tablets have relieved much of my sinus problems. I used to wake up a few times a night with my nasal passages completely blocked. Since I started taking the Allercetin tablets, I can BREATHE MUCH BETTER! Thanks Source Naturals Allercetin!!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1619954 on Dec 12, 2007

My allergies can flare up pretty bad & this product really helps. I think it works better than the 24 hr claratin or alevert. I'm so glad i've found Allercetin & that it's homeopathic.

Allergy Relief at Last

Posted by Reviewer3205237 on Jan 25, 2008

We found these tablets worked very well at relieving cedar and other tree allergies during our high allergy season in January.