Source Naturals, Allercetin, Allergy & Sinus, 48 Homeopathic Tablets

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2494963 From Arizona on Mar 20, 2009

I live in the Phoenix area and have developed some wierd sinus mucus for the first time in my life. I purchased this product because it had good reviews, and I have also used numerous products successfully from Source Naturals. Allercetin cleared my mucus in two days. Amazing. Since it is late March and everything is about to burst forth, along with desert winds, I am looking forward to putting Allercetin to even more testing. It works on the mucus, but it does not dry your sinuses out.

Great for sinus headaches too

Posted by Reviewer2322380 From Canada on Aug 27, 2009

I have been using this for a few days now and within the first day my sinus headache (I get this sometimes, due to allergies) subsided. It's easy to use and you can just carry it around with you all day Much better than using your average drugstore remedy - no side effects, very gentle.

best I've found

Posted by Reviewer1006202 From California on May 14, 2010

Until this year, nettle would control my hay fever. For about a month I've had tears running off my chin and a running nose where I'd take a paper towel to walk the dog. Maybe that's more than you wanted to know. I got these pills today and I'm saved! I took a couple and the itchy eyes went away indoors. A few hours later I took another and went on a three mile walk with the dog WITH ALMOST ZERO ALLERGY TROUBLE. I mean I've been suffering this year. saved.

Source naturals, Allercetin, Allergy & Sinus tablets

Posted by Reviewer1546746 From Florida on Mar 25, 2009

I am happy to say that these tablets have relieved much of my sinus problems. I used to wake up a few times a night with my nasal passages completely blocked. Since I started taking the Allercetin tablets, I can BREATHE MUCH BETTER! Thanks Source Naturals Allercetin!!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1619954 From California on Dec 12, 2007

My allergies can flare up pretty bad & this product really helps. I think it works better than the 24 hr claratin or alevert. I'm so glad i've found Allercetin & that it's homeopathic.