Pretty Useless

Posted by Reviewer2326657 on Mar 20, 2008

I had the slight sinus problem starting up and started taking them. I took one and there was very slight relief. That's nothing special since I could have simply popped a mentos and there would be the same effect. When you are busy sucking on a tablet in your mouth, your salivary glands become more active and temporarily distracts the nose glands. Really no noteworthy improvement. In the end, I ended up eating quite a few and after a few days, my sinus problem just got worse. In the end, I just took the leftover medication my doctor gave me previously. One tablet. Cleared me up immediately.

No good

Posted by Reviewer2543171 on Apr 09, 2009

My girl sinuses still get congested after trying this out for a month and a half. Big disappointment after reading so many good reviews about it. Guess it doesn't work for everyone.

Quality

Posted by 5215886734434374988 on Nov 22, 2013

Not effective at all, almost a con job if not for the packaging.Not worth buying even though its cheap but think of the side effect.

Not for Me

Posted by Reviewer2087060 on Mar 10, 2008

Finished a whole box of 48, and I'm today exactly where I was before taking it. Never experienced immediate or long-term relief for my sinus problems.

No better than placebo for me

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jun 12, 2012

I will mention that I am not a homepathy believer, but I decided to give these a try since I was overwhelmed by my sinus problem, and I noticed no improvement whatsoever

Made my throat seize up

Posted by Reviewer3132785 on Mar 21, 2009

Not sure why, but these didn't suit me at all. I've switched to BioAllers.

Not very happy.

Posted by 5319349295861708266 on Nov 29, 2013

I used it but it seems the congestion not leave me...