This product is awesome!

Posted by 5155890126300345075 on May 16, 2015

This is my 2nd review after purchasing more than 20 different items from iHerb! And this product is my best buy!I got this CLEAR SINUS & EAR which is much more expensive, also from iherb but sadly it is not effective! Thanks to iherb & Source Natural to help me breathe again!!!

A MUST HAVE

Posted by 4NEKOS on May 16, 2015

It's quite amazing. Hay fever symptoms (runny nose, scratchy throat, itchy eyes) are almost instantly relieved just after taking the tablet. Very thankful for this product!!

Bom

Posted by 4880757263709295461 on Jun 23, 2014

Está me ajudando a controlar minha alergia.

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Jun 11, 2014

I feel it does what it says I feel 85percent better!

Helps with allergies in Norway too

Posted by Reviewer2254545 on Jun 01, 2014

Very happy with this product! The best ting is that I can take them when needed and not every day like with other medicine. Its helps with sneezing, runny nose, dry eyes. Im from norway.

Don't go through another srping without it

Posted by 5150470228387962124 on Mar 06, 2014

Where I live it is allergy city. I cannot go without this natural product. I can give it to my children and use it for myself without the use of drugs to help with allergies.

Great results in short time

Posted by Reviewer2392510 on Oct 22, 2013

This was a wonderful surprise. I have been suffering from chronic nose issues resulting from allergy and all my life I was using nose drops and medications for allergy. I thought I have to try something else, these drops are not very healthy to take on regular basis, and I just picked this product with no particular reason. Read the ingredients, and thought I should try. And to my very big surprise, within a few days my nose was much better and even stayed that way after I stopped using it. The tablets also work very fast, I take one when I have an allergy attack cleaning dust or something like that, and in a few minutes I feel better. Highly recommended to try.

Seems to work well if taken routinely.

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013

I have seasonal allergies and this seemed to work, but I did have to take it routinely, no big deal. Great price!

Highly recommended

Posted by 5565551825860652261 on Jul 01, 2013

I severed from sinusitis for 10 months after my second child was born. Doctors could not cure me, but I went to have a therapy that made me much better. However, the allergy still come and go. I tried a few allergy medicines / homeopathies, but nothing worked, my runny nose just wouldn't have stopped. But this one works whenever it comes. I am sooo glad that I found this.

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer2416342 on Jun 20, 2013

Does a great job for allergies.