Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Mar 20, 2009

I live in the Phoenix area and have developed some wierd sinus mucus for the first time in my life. I purchased this product because it had good reviews, and I have also used numerous products successfully from Source Naturals. Allercetin cleared my mucus in two days. Amazing. Since it is late March and everything is about to burst forth, along with desert winds, I am looking forward to putting Allercetin to even more testing. It works on the mucus, but it does not dry your sinuses out.

Great for sinus headaches too

Posted by Reviewer2322380 on Aug 27, 2009

I have been using this for a few days now and within the first day my sinus headache (I get this sometimes, due to allergies) subsided. It's easy to use and you can just carry it around with you all day Much better than using your average drugstore remedy - no side effects, very gentle.

Source naturals, Allercetin, Allergy & Sinus tablets

Posted by Reviewer1546746 on Mar 25, 2009

I am happy to say that these tablets have relieved much of my sinus problems. I used to wake up a few times a night with my nasal passages completely blocked. Since I started taking the Allercetin tablets, I can BREATHE MUCH BETTER! Thanks Source Naturals Allercetin!!

best I've found

Posted by Reviewer1006202 on May 14, 2010

Until this year, nettle would control my hay fever. For about a month I've had tears running off my chin and a running nose where I'd take a paper towel to walk the dog. Maybe that's more than you wanted to know. I got these pills today and I'm saved! I took a couple and the itchy eyes went away indoors. A few hours later I took another and went on a three mile walk with the dog WITH ALMOST ZERO ALLERGY TROUBLE. I mean I've been suffering this year. saved.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1619954 on Dec 12, 2007

My allergies can flare up pretty bad & this product really helps. I think it works better than the 24 hr claratin or alevert. I'm so glad i've found Allercetin & that it's homeopathic.

Allergy Relief at Last

Posted by Reviewer3205237 on Jan 25, 2008

We found these tablets worked very well at relieving cedar and other tree allergies during our high allergy season in January.

Terrific results

Posted by rosavader on Jan 18, 2008

This is a fast-acting, totally safe product with no side effects at all. I have a young child who has difficult allergies, and this product gives her relief almost immediately. It works well for me as well; it controls my allergy-induced asthma like a charm!

Source Naturals, Allercetin, Allergy & Sinus, 48 tablets

Posted by Reviewer2627270 on May 20, 2009

My husband can't take over the counter products like Alavert because they mess with his heart. We tried this natural product because he suffers so from seasonal allergies. This product works!!! This is also a fantastic price for it.

Wonderful

Posted by comfycotton on May 25, 2009

These work great and are cheaper than regular allergy medicine! I have had terrible allergies this year, and these tablets finally cured my itchy mouth and constant runny nose!

I can't without them

Posted by Reviewer2215250 on Jun 27, 2009

I love them, I have allergies and I can't take antihistamines, they make me feel so bad, so i tried with allercitin and my allergies are under control, no more congestion or ear pain, or dizziness, or anything, I just love them and I try to have my stash always.