INSOMNIA

Posted by Reviewer1599831 on Feb 23, 2012

I took my first-ever dose of 200 mg. of Alpha Lipoic Acid at mid-day yesterday. I didn't sleep a single minute last night, or today. And I don't feel tired yet, although I sure do look tired. All of this puzzles me. I did research on the internet and it seems that insomnia is a possible side effect of any Alpha Lipoic Acid product. Perhaps it is only a coincidence. There might be some other logical explanation for this experience. But I value my health, my sleep, and my job too much to experiment with another dose of any ALA product. It doesn't seem to agree with me.

Glowing luminous skin in weeks!

Posted by Reviewer1592273 on Aug 28, 2012

I have been taking this for a little over a month now, and my skin has never looked so good! :). I love antioxidant supplements and I take a whole range of them but ALA always stands out for me, and this particular product from such a reputed brand and at and an affordable price as well! I noticed a visible difference in my skin about seven days after taking three tablets a day 600mg ( thats the potency demonstrated in labs to have a noticeable difference in the cells). I will continue taking it for sure!

Source Naturals Alpha Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2227857 on Mar 14, 2008

I've noticed that the most beneficial response to dosages of alpha lipoic acid comes from the Source Naturals product, and I attribute this to their manufacturing quality.

The secret to more energy!... But use with Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Sep 25, 2010

This along with Doctors Best Acetyl-L-Carnitine 588Mg 3 times a day on a empty stomach...is my secret to more energy and well being! There is a combo pill of these 2 but you get more for your money buying it separately.

High quality product

Posted by Reviewer1544436 on Dec 12, 2010

For some reason, I feel very confident with the quality and purity of the Source Naturals products. I have not been dissapointed. I take this on the recommendation of one of my doctors. I have to take multiple drugs and antibiotics for chronic fatigue and Lyme and so far have had no liver complications.

Source Naturals Alpha Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1768659 on Jan 03, 2011

Excellent product, good value. Too bad the capsules also contain silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.

Source Naturals, Alpha Lipoic Acid,200 mg. 120 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2241307 on Aug 25, 2011

I was advised to obtain this for peripheral neuropathy in my feet--seems to help greatly. Thank you, Marion

alpha lipoic acid

Posted by Reviewer1753634 on Sep 28, 2010

This product, unfortunately gave me intestinal troubles. Will not buy again

j D'Aloia

Posted by Reviewer2700370 on Apr 21, 2008

excellent

From Wisconsin

Posted by Reviewer1998567 on Mar 30, 2009

Very nice product. easy to swallow.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »