avoid---contaminated with sorbitol

Posted by Reviewer1253559 on Feb 25, 2015

If you wonder what sorbitol will do to you, please search it online. (Or try it and experience the damage first hand as I did.)

Alpha Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1344414 on Sep 26, 2012

I take 2 of these a day and have been having some nice results, with my midrif. Easy to swallow.

Glowing luminous skin in weeks!

Posted by Reviewer1592273 on Aug 28, 2012

I have been taking this for a little over a month now, and my skin has never looked so good! :). I love antioxidant supplements and I take a whole range of them but ALA always stands out for me, and this particular product from such a reputed brand and at and an affordable price as well! I noticed a visible difference in my skin about seven days after taking three tablets a day 600mg ( thats the potency demonstrated in labs to have a noticeable difference in the cells). I will continue taking it for sure!

INSOMNIA

Posted by Reviewer1599831 on Feb 23, 2012

I took my first-ever dose of 200 mg. of Alpha Lipoic Acid at mid-day yesterday. I didn't sleep a single minute last night, or today. And I don't feel tired yet, although I sure do look tired. All of this puzzles me. I did research on the internet and it seems that insomnia is a possible side effect of any Alpha Lipoic Acid product. Perhaps it is only a coincidence. There might be some other logical explanation for this experience. But I value my health, my sleep, and my job too much to experiment with another dose of any ALA product. It doesn't seem to agree with me.

I can split each pill in half and goes a long way.

Posted by Reviewer2802986 on Nov 22, 2011

I'm on 100 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid per meal regimen and with 200 mg in table form, I can split and goes a long way.

great

Posted by Reviewer1603338 on Nov 19, 2011

quickly

Source Naturals, Alpha Lipoic Acid,200 mg. 120 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2241307 on Aug 25, 2011

I was advised to obtain this for peripheral neuropathy in my feet--seems to help greatly. Thank you, Marion

Thanks so Much

Posted by Reviewer2986730 on Aug 05, 2011

Product received on time and correctly. From the first order I have been nothing but most impressed.Nice people to do business with.

Used in sugar control

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Jan 24, 2011

I use this product to aid in overall sugar level control and it has contributed to a reduction when included with Blood Sugar and Banaba Leaf

Source Naturals Alpha Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1768659 on Jan 03, 2011

Excellent product, good value. Too bad the capsules also contain silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »