good

Posted by jimmysnuka on Jul 27, 2010

good quality krill oil

High milligram pure source

Posted by Reviewer2461941 on Oct 08, 2009

I will reorder this.

Top Quality Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2243360 on Dec 16, 2010

Representing excellent value for money and a reasonably high dose of EPA/DHA with the added benefit of astaxanthin, look no further!

Always Good

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Sep 19, 2011

Good price, smaller sized pill with no aftertaste

Wow

Posted by Reviewer1485249 on Jul 15, 2011

Definitely excellence for me n my spouse.

Source Naturals,ArcticPure Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2907483 on Aug 29, 2010

I have just begun to use this product. I will see how I feel and next check up at the Dr. should tell me if this product is helping me with preventitive health measures!! Thanks, Joni

krill oil

Posted by Reviewer2932804 on Oct 14, 2010

taking it every day so will continue to as l know these are a fantastic product.

Sources Naturals Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2164647 on May 10, 2009

I believe in this product even though I don't notice a difference in taking it. I believe what I hear about it and take it. I also take fish oil and flax seed and borage oil.

good oil

Posted by Reviewer1094096 on Oct 21, 2013

Seems to help my mom with cold feet at night. She used to complain about her feet feeling cold, does not happen any more.

My favourite supplement

Posted by 5556528670010600398 on Sep 26, 2012

Krill oil supplements are exceedingly expensive in my country. I was really happy to find iHerb stocked these and at such an affordable price. The shipping was very cheap (DHL international) and I received my package in a few days. Now onto the Krill oil softgels; small and inconvenient to take. Absolutely NO fishy taste or smell and no fishy burps or after taste. I start with 2 daily for the first month progressing onto 1 daily. I noticed a definite change in my well being, but as I've started taking a number of supplements I couldn't say which one is responsible.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »