Source Naturals, Arctic Pure, Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Nov 23, 2012

Source Naturals is a good company. This is the only krill I will take. Dr. Mercola has a good one, but too pricey for me.

Always Good

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Sep 19, 2011

Good price, smaller sized pill with no aftertaste

Smells fishy and stale!

Posted by NeaLovesiHerb on Jul 31, 2014

I bought this krill oil with high hopes after reading the reviews, but unfortunately this product either isn´t of very high strandards or, it was simply spoiled. Either way they stink horrible which is something that krill oil is NOT supposed to do! Will never repurchase and wish to warn others as well. Try and look for a fresh product elsewhere, I will continue searching, too. So far the ONLY excellent and fresh krill oil I have come across with has been MegaRed - too bad they are the most expensive brand, too. But I guess price comes with quality here. I will buy my Megared krill oil directly from a pharmacy here in Finland because it is actually cheaper than byuing it online here on iHerb! Surprising but true!

good oil

Posted by Reviewer1094096 on Oct 21, 2013

Seems to help my mom with cold feet at night. She used to complain about her feet feeling cold, does not happen any more.

My favourite supplement

Posted by 5556528670010600398 on Sep 26, 2012

Krill oil supplements are exceedingly expensive in my country. I was really happy to find iHerb stocked these and at such an affordable price. The shipping was very cheap (DHL international) and I received my package in a few days. Now onto the Krill oil softgels; small and inconvenient to take. Absolutely NO fishy taste or smell and no fishy burps or after taste. I start with 2 daily for the first month progressing onto 1 daily. I noticed a definite change in my well being, but as I've started taking a number of supplements I couldn't say which one is responsible.