Closest to Lovaza, less expensive

Posted by Reviewer1799342 on Jan 12, 2011

Had been taking Lovaza, RX fish oil, but wanted to save some money. This came the closest by far to the amount of EPA and DHA per capsule. Have had not reflux or bad taste. Excellent.

Omega-3 fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2041605 on Mar 23, 2011

I am taking it for my knee, it has already gotten stronger.

Our favorite Fish Oil

Posted by WillowStreamFarms on Jun 28, 2012

I feel like this is your best basic fish oil out there. Sure you might burp some up occasionally, but to avoid that problem a lot of companies have compressed or processed the oil in a way that your body can't absorb easily. I'd rather have the most Omega-3s for my money. Check out how much of the good stuff is in each capsule! It's higher than any other I've found.

Quality Product!

Posted by Reviewer2633962 on Feb 02, 2011

I love this fish oil!

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer3058806 on Sep 11, 2011

Good product. Ultra Potency and doesn't have any fishy aftertaste.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Jul 11, 2008

I still have a few fish oil burps, but not usually bad.

Pills (gels) way TOO BIG!

Posted by Reviewer3200903 on Mar 18, 2009

I tried and tried to take them. Finally I gave up and went to the 60 day supply non enteric coated and those work way better. I originally was taking the 60 day supply but thought it would be nice to have 120 rather than the 60 day supply. Having smaller gels works way better. I love this brand and noticed a huge difference not taking the fish oil while waiting for the 60 day supply to arrive because I could no longer swallow the bigger gels. I do not plan to be without my fish oil. As long as I stay on it my skin is soft and supple and with out it, my skin is flaky, dry ahd itchy! iHerb had my new bottle of fish oil to me in 2 days, wow fast and that means I didn't have to go without for long!! Way to go Iherb!

Omega 3 Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer3132434 on Jun 23, 2010

This product has helped me lower my cholesterol from 210 to 182. This product together with a good basic diet of fresh steamed vegetables, plus brown rice, chicken and fish keeps me young looking. I have even started dating after 10 years of not dating.

Helps keep my eyes healthy

Posted by Reviewer1395979 on Jul 07, 2014

I have been using this caps for 1-2 yrs now and it has kept my eye condition stable. I like all Source Natural products very much.

Excellent Customer Service

Posted by 4768454950147563308 on Sep 25, 2013

i Herb is a very good company with excellent customer service! They answer immediately in every question you may have and provide you with the best quality products the sooner!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »