I have very bad HDL & LDL

Posted by Reviewer2319044 on Dec 05, 2007

My total chol. score was 349. I've added this product to my routine. So far it is working - I'm down to 228.

mrs.

Posted by Reviewer2368360 on Jul 10, 2008

I use this product for bloating and/or IBS. It's the only thing that helped after 2 years of doctors trying to help me. It took about 8 days for it to start showing me an improvement. I've been taking it for a year. I also just sent a bottle to a friend who has similar problems.

Excellent

Posted by 5169408114861451816 on Oct 17, 2012

I've used Artichoke Extract 500 for several years now. This product keeps all my Cholesterol Numbers in place. I will not be without it. Used all the Statins/Miserable side-effects.... with Artichoke Extract 500; no side effects!(Five Stars for me)

Good artichoke brand.

Posted by Reviewer2198755 on Mar 13, 2012

For more than one year I use artichoke as a liver protector and digestive helper element. Source Naturals is a good brand, so I'm trying it (the other brand sometimes I use is Jarrow in vcaps, and I can't tell the difference).

Helps w/ digestion of fats

Posted by Reviewer3123380 on Apr 18, 2009

Assists with bile secretion, so I can digest my fish oils. Gets rid of the burps.

Helped cleanse liver

Posted by TriedandTested on Dec 19, 2013

Pop two of these a day, and provide your liver with some tender loving care.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3214222 on Mar 21, 2010

I use this product to keep my psoriasis at bay. I do have to take a daily mega dose but you can actually see the lesions healing before your eyes!

Source Naturals Artichoke Extract

Posted by Reviewer2104335 on May 16, 2008

I am very pleased with this product. I have not gotten back to have my cholesterol checked recently, but I am certain it will be lower and that the extract has been the major contributing factor. My digestion has improved, I've lost weight even though I haven't drastically changed my diet or started exercising yet, and the cholesterol deposit under my eye has shrunk. The price is reasonable and shipping didn't take long either.

Artichoke

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 04, 2014

Seems like a wonderful extract. Hope it helps in reducing cholesterol and making us live to 105.

Really works to help the liver make bile

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

You won't believe it till you try it, if you are having any liver trouble, just try it along with Dr. Sandra Cabot's liver protocol in her book

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »