Artichoke Leaf extract

Posted by 4951250652940206047 on Aug 06, 2014

I My cholesterol had been consistently over 200 in fasting blood tests for two years.After taking Artichoke Leaf Extract for two weeks it was lowered to a desirable range of 177, It worked surprisingly well, Thanks Dr Oz.

Really works to help the liver make bile

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

You won't believe it till you try it, if you are having any liver trouble, just try it along with Dr. Sandra Cabot's liver protocol in her book

Artichoke

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 04, 2014

Seems like a wonderful extract. Hope it helps in reducing cholesterol and making us live to 105.

Good Product

Posted by mexonia on Feb 19, 2014

For the moment, there is no result until medical investigations will be done.

Helped cleanse liver

Posted by TriedandTested on Dec 19, 2013

Pop two of these a day, and provide your liver with some tender loving care.

Excellent

Posted by 5169408114861451816 on Oct 17, 2012

I've used Artichoke Extract 500 for several years now. This product keeps all my Cholesterol Numbers in place. I will not be without it. Used all the Statins/Miserable side-effects.... with Artichoke Extract 500; no side effects!(Five Stars for me)

Source Naturals,Artichoke

Posted by Reviewer2223444 on Oct 02, 2012

Good price,I have only been using for two weeks but think they are helping already with digestion and stomach problems

Good artichoke brand.

Posted by Reviewer2198755 on Mar 13, 2012

For more than one year I use artichoke as a liver protector and digestive helper element. Source Naturals is a good brand, so I'm trying it (the other brand sometimes I use is Jarrow in vcaps, and I can't tell the difference).

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2143071 on Mar 05, 2012

just knowing how this extract works well with the white kidney bean extract makes me feel good because you say it's really helping my liver. So it makes me happy to know I'm also getting healthier.

Who Knew

Posted by Reviewer1519331 on Nov 22, 2010

I suffer from some mystery digestive disorder that sent me to the emergency room in terrible pain. I noticed I have had difficulty with fatty foods. So I tried this product amongest a slew of other recommended herbs. You can smell the potentency in this product. I can't say that this is the product that alone took care of me but I have no pain with fats and no more emergency room visits since using this product and ginger, marshmellow, licorice, slippery elm. Thanks for all the great reviews and large assortment of products.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »