Source Naturals, Astaxanthin, 2 mg, 120 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

marcia

Posted by Reviewer1279792 on May 02, 2008

I'm trying this for the first time and it takes times for product to really work but I'm having incredible results with mood, energy and overall feeling better..woth the try!!!!!

Best antioxidant yet!!

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Jan 28, 2011

According to Dr. Mercola, this is the best all around antioxidant available. It is also supposed to offer protection for sunburn and radiation. I take one 2 mg. dose morning and evening.

Astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer1147523 on Feb 08, 2011

This was my second time to order the Source Naturals, Astaxanthin. Dr. Oz mentioned on his show that there was a new anti-oxidant that no one had ever heard of and we should all get a pen to write it down. It was Astaxanthin; I went to the cupboard and pulled out my nearly empty bottle & showed my husband. He was impressed that we were already taking something most had never heard of and that was the day I re-ordered. Source Natuals has never let me down!

Asytaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer1076998 on Mar 30, 2011

Very pleased with this product. Definitely eases eye discomfort.

helpful for skin, may be a good complement for fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2795053 on Apr 10, 2009

Does have a noticeable effect on fine wrinkles, whether you take it internally for weeks or apply it topically for days. The effect disappears quickly once you stop, and I don't entirely trust the safety of this compound beyond what I get from eating generous helpings of wild salmon. Still I believe you get what's advertised here; I'm only holding out for more research.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »