New To iHerb?

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

B-1 High Potency 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer1344414 on May 09, 2011

Recommended by my doctor for leg cramps. I cannot tell you enough about this product. Since I have been taking these 3 times a day for quite a while I do not have leg cramps. If on really hot days and I do too much and sweat a lot I will sometimes need to take an extra tablet, and the leg cramps are gone. No sleepless nights walking the floors anymore. I recommend them to anyone I talk to that has leg cramps and cannot get quinine anymore.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1358842 on Jul 02, 2008

Vit B-1 is very valuable for mental stresses. I take 250-500mg daily. Take an equal of Vit C to avoid tooth brittleness. The tablets are pretty large but can be split into 1/2's or 1/4's. Works well for me.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer3359397 on May 13, 2010

Good quality, high dosage of B-1 and magnesium with no additional vitamins. If you're avoiding b-6, you can take this product. Vegetarian as all Source Naturals products. Pills are compressed, not capsules, and pretty large, which could be a problem for some, but I haven't had any trouble personally.

For fibro energy

Posted by 5619461052993656923 on Feb 27, 2014

I have fibromyalgia and have been testing various possibilities of supplements that are said to help with the fatigue. I have found that taking high dose vitamin b1 has made a marked difference. I take 4 tablets a day, divided throughout the morning, and it took around 3 weeks to clearly notice the improvement.

B-1 Fan

Posted by Reviewer1276252 on Jun 18, 2010

Using for diabetic nutritional support. If you need a hi-potency B-1..S. Naturals delivers an affordable one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »