hani

Posted by Reviewer1195701 on Nov 26, 2012

that is what I need

Works as described

Posted by Reviewer1705700 on Sep 18, 2012

No side effects, easy to swallow

Works extremely well...

Posted by Reviewer1154836 on Aug 25, 2012

I use betaine HCL to aid digestion. I'm over 50 and need the extra hcl... helps reduce indigestion and burping. I like the extra bit of pepsin in the formula too.

small tablets

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on May 22, 2012

I'm used to make my own capsules with a capsule machine. These tabs are much smaller then my previous capsules and are very easy to swallow. The amount of hydrochloride is just perfect! Not too less and not too much. As we age our stomach produces less acid and this is my garanty that my acid levels are maintained at the age of 35. Sure like the added pepsine. Source Naturals often offers surprisingly good formula's!

Bit too intense

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

I find the Betaine HCI causes further stomach irritation as I have gut inflammation but others report wonderful effects so I think it's one of those things you need to try and see if it works for you.

New

Posted by Reviewer2803942 on Mar 16, 2012

Haven't tried these yet

HCL and acid reflux

Posted by Reviewer1335199 on Mar 02, 2012

Prior to taking four Source Naturals betaine HCL tablets daily I suffered frequently from acid reflux, which finally resulted in a case of GERD. Having increased my stomach acid with the betaine HCL I now do not suffer from that problem any more.

decent

Posted by Reviewer1874620 on Feb 24, 2012

Decent

Very helpful if lack of acid is the cause of digestive problems

Posted by Reviewer2047570 on Jan 29, 2012

I bought these tablets for my husband who suffered rom acid reflux at night for several months. He's had about 80-90 percent improvement in his condition and very rarely has acid reflux since he's taken this supplement. Many people think that acid reflux is a sign of too much acid, but it is often a sign of too little acid, which is a often the problem with older people, I've come to understand.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1476518 on Jan 24, 2012

I've been using this for years with good results