This product is amazing!

Posted by 5280686514451326864 on Nov 23, 2014

This product changed my life! After first pill my nausea and vomiting stopped, after long 15 years and more! My asthma attack gone! Now after about 6 weeks, my nails are grown, hair almost completely stopped falling, candida problem with support of Caprylic acid is much better! I am writing this and looking at my nails, I still can not believe that they are so hard and long after so many years. :) Thank you, I really love iHerb and this product

From Ohio

Posted by Reviewer1257444 on Nov 30, 2010

I usually take Betaine HCL in a capsule but these are thick tablets... I really don't feel like they are working like capsules.. I probably will not purchase these again.

Best Found

Posted by Reviewer2353985 on Apr 29, 2011

No side effects from this. Does the job well and intend to keep using it.

Great service

Posted by Reviewer2953341 on May 22, 2011

The item shipped very fast, but unfortunately restrictions in my country didn't allow it so it had to be returned.

Better For You Than "TUMS"~

Posted by JJ2007 on Aug 10, 2011

I have been using Betaine HCL w/Pepsin for many decades now. This particular formula contains a very good ratio of the HCL w/Pepsin. I highly recommend using this supplement instead of the standard OTC meds that most folks turn to for heartburn/sour stomach relief. Using this product will prevent those conditions from ever occurring in the first place. Try it and see!

Helps but capsules are better

Posted by psoriasis on Apr 12, 2014

The price is great, but capsules are better for this purpose. It is very probable that the tablet won't be fully dissolved in the stomach and Betaine HCL tablet in the small intestine or even in the large intestine is not very welcomed. However if you would take the tablets after the meal you could prolong the time when tablet will stay in the stomach (so it can fully dissolve).

Smells a bit cheesey

Posted by Reviewer2188624 on Oct 06, 2010

I have had these before and don't remember them being cheesy. They do the job but the smell is bad. I won't get this brand again.

If you're lactose intolerant, beware!

Posted by Reviewer1184969 on Jun 19, 2011

Incredible to me that the company would put a dairy ingredient in a digestive aid, given that a large percentage of older males are lactose intolerant. (And that ingredient is, according to Source Naturals, essentially lactose.)

This needs to be in a capsule.

Posted by Reviewer3047417 on Mar 23, 2011

It seems to work but it smells bad.

haven't noticed the desired benefit

Posted by Reviewer2731980 on Nov 03, 2007

This was supposed to help with digestion, but haven't noticed any benefit.