Great service

Posted by Reviewer2953341 on May 22, 2011

The item shipped very fast, but unfortunately restrictions in my country didn't allow it so it had to be returned.

helps for Albumin protein spilage

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Feb 06, 2009

By itself it doesn't seem to do as much, but with Cordyceps CS-4 and Bromelain there is a big difference. It may even take longer use of this to get the full effect.

It contains milk

Posted by 4652923811012956701 on Apr 07, 2014

Too bad I didn't notice it contains dairy til I got it...

haven't noticed the desired benefit

Posted by Reviewer2731980 on Nov 03, 2007

This was supposed to help with digestion, but haven't noticed any benefit.

This needs to be in a capsule.

Posted by Reviewer3047417 on Mar 23, 2011

It seems to work but it smells bad.

Excellent digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer2949310 on Jan 26, 2007

This is an outstanding company with good products that come highly recommended by Dr. Marcus Laux, whose health newsletter I subscribe to. I've used many different digestive aids, and this one works very well. The older you get, the less hydrochloric acid you produce, and it is especially necessary for digesting protein. I've never experienced any burning sensations on using it, but, of course, you should never take it on an empty stomach. And be sure you take food right after you swallow the pill, because you wouldn't want it stuck in your throat.

Betaine from Sourch Naturals (HCL)

Posted by Reviewer1883988 on Apr 28, 2009

I take this product on the advice of my chiropractor/nutritionist. I am at that age(59) when the digestive system needs help with normal digestion. She helped me understand that this is quite common as we grow older, so I take it daily with meals. HCL is the natural acid produced by the stomach to make digestion possible. I do seem to feel better, but I have changed my diet and am taking several supplements to help maintain optimum health.

Betain HCL 650

Posted by Reviewer3113325 on Oct 03, 2008

It didn't do anything for me. I still had to use good old baking soda in a glass of water for relief on ""indo-ges-jion". My husband on the other hand said it gave him some relief. Go figgur.

Didn't try them.

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Nov 02, 2010

Never got to try these so I'm not sure what rating they deserve. Now Foods, Super Enzymes did the trick for me.

Wonderfull

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on May 16, 2010

it really makes wonder, I take it right after food, and it works. It stopped my gerd, burning does not happen when I take it. I have ulser, that's why I used carefully, but still hasn't caused any problem in that part. update: it help cure my ulcer also