Great for my Ulcerative Colitis

Posted by Reviewer3280046 on Jan 08, 2011

I use this as an alternative to prescription Asacol and it works great. I highly recommend this to anyone suffering from ulcerative colitis looking for an herbal solution. I only speak for myself of course, and your doctor's opinion should always come first.

Seems to help somewhat for inflammation and pain...

Posted by Reviewer2290252 on Nov 20, 2011

Funny thing, I bought this product for my mom's back pain and arthritis, and I ended up sustaining a fall. I used it for about a week and it helped with the painful bumps and bruises I experienced after the accident. Not as good as Motrin or Advil but some relief was brought. My mom hasn't experienced any relief yet. Maybe she will after a few weeks.

Best Boswellia, but hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1161377 on May 13, 2010

This is the best Boswellia that I have found, however the pills are large and can be hard to swallow. I take them to help with my Ulcerative Colitis.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3104186 on Aug 03, 2010

Helps a lot with my inflammation in my joints and is natural, much better than ibuprofen and other toxic meds.

Colitis control

Posted by Reviewer2484879 on Jun 10, 2009

I am using this to control colitis along with S boulardii.Together they are pretty effective. More so than mesalazine or steroids, though I have not achieve complete remission

EXCELLENT FOR INFLAMMATION AND PAIN AND KILL LEUKEMIA CELL

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Apr 22, 2013

It got rid of almost all the pain plus it kills leukemia cells!!!! Google it!

Perfect alternatief tegen reuma

Posted by 5116969307657041338 on Nov 20, 2014

Boswellia is voor mij gebleken "het"alternatief medicijn te zijn tegen reuma.Ik slik geen Prednisolon, geen Sulfasalicine medicijnen meer. Van alle medicijnen gingen mijn darmen van slag. Zelf kwam ik in het ziekenhuis te liggen omdat de bijwerkingen van Sulfasalicine bij mij diferticulitus vooroorzaakte. Met gebruik van 1200 mg Boswellia per dag is mijn R.A. als 4 maandenvrij van pijn en stijfheid. Een topproduct wat mij betreft

Keeps my arthritis at bay!

Posted by Reviewer2377105 on Jan 21, 2010

I take one at morning and one at night every day and i dont have arthritis pain anymore.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3342895 on Oct 21, 2008

I am in love with this herb. Reduces the inflammation that causes my back and neck pain, and improves my mood too.

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer1357581 on Jan 18, 2008

I've been using boswellia for several years for inflammation in my wrists and elbows from carpal tunnel. It works very well. 1 each morning and night. You'll notice a difference in about 3 weeks. Much cheaper than glucosamine/chondroitin.