Not For Sensitive Tummies or Those With Allergies

Posted by Reviewer2814708 on Mar 23, 2014

I have arthritis and want to avoid taking pain relievers. I purchased this product with the hopes that it would be a natural help in that area. I took two tablets a day, once in the morning, once in the evening. I did not notice much change, after about five days, in my pain. After a week, I started having problems with heartburn, nausea and itching skin. Once I discontinued using the product those problems disappeared. So, I'm sorry that it's not for me. I use a few of Source Naturals other great products and hoped this would be one I could depend on.

Boswellia for inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 04, 2014

This is for inflammation. But I think that the extremely expensive 5-LOX type of Boswellia from LifeExtension might be a little better= one pill per day vs at least 3 or more. So.... is it better to pay more for the 5-Lox or take more of the Source natural Boswellia..... I'll have to get out my calculator.

It's Finally Back!

Posted by 4743358779149299830 on Jan 26, 2014

This product went back-ordered during December and January. I didn't notice it until I ran out of my last bottle of these large, hard-to-swallow tablets. Sadly my Pes Anserine Bursitis worsened and my mobility is thus compromised without taking these tablets on a regular basis. I was really upset. I thought Source Naturals was about to discontinue the product. After all,for $10 per bottle, it is not very profitable compared with all other less effective brands. Luckily it is back in mid-January! I'm going to hoard it.

For arthritis.

Posted by Reviewer2747475 on Oct 22, 2013

Great for arthritis, works in a few days.

This is what we want.

Posted by 4615759072820156366 on Oct 04, 2013

It is not for me, this is for my neighbors, she is very old and very sick lady. Her primary care physician, gave to her advice about this tablets.

From California

Posted by Reviewer1818116 on Apr 23, 2013

I didn't like the pills cover. It was unpleasant to swallow(

EXCELLENT FOR INFLAMMATION AND PAIN AND KILL LEUKEMIA CELL

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Apr 22, 2013

It got rid of almost all the pain plus it kills leukemia cells!!!! Google it!

Joint pain

Posted by Ronroy on Jul 10, 2012

Take for joint pain.

Does take a few days to get used to

Posted by Reviewer1761094 on May 04, 2012

This product does seem to help with my arthritis but it took a few days for my stomach to get used to it. I would recommend only taking it with a main meal as otherwise it tends to repeat. This supplement has quite a strong odour which is another reason for taking it with a meal. JS UK

Anti-inflammatory

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

Good for all kinds of inflammation.