July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, Boswellia Extract, 100 Tablets

I'll give it the benefit of the doubt

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Aug 15, 2010

I've been healing my hips...arthritis...with chondroitin sulfate, methionine, b12, flax oil, coral calcium, grape seed extract, and vitamin c to repair bone and cartliage. I added tumeric and bromelain for anti-inflammation. What I have been doing is working very well, and I really don't see a big difference since adding Boswellia. Source Naturals is a very good brand, and I'd suggest people try it. It helps Chron's disease, which will also be helped by grape seed extract and vitamin c to make connective tissue to heal the lesions, and marshmallow extract to coat them. Grape seed extract is also naturally anti-inflammatory in that it causes mast cells to secrete less histamine.

Source Naturals, Boswellia Extract, 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2329814 on Nov 09, 2008

I take this for joint pain and find that it works just as well or better than Celebrex.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1759549 on Aug 24, 2011

My wife uses this for chrohnes disease, stops it dead in it's tracks when combined with high doses of garlic oil. I use it to help with my back pain and it does a good job, I take between two and four tablets daily.

Good anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2466099 on Aug 25, 2011

I use boswellia regularly for inflammation and this is a good source. Specifically I was diagnosed with colitis months ago and refused to take steroids because of the side effects. The boswellia has helped to reduce inflammation. Of course, there are other things that I do as well (such as work I've done on an emotional level). But I have no symptoms now whatsoever. I'm a holistic nutritionist and feel that this is a very good product.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2534512 on Sep 12, 2008

An excellent choice for reducing inflammation. Good for asthma and arthritis.