Yay, Boswellia

Posted by Reviewer3032484 on Jun 21, 2011

This stuff really works. I crochet a lot and my hands would get stiff and sore from arthritis. I have stopped using ibuprofen for my joint pain because of the Boswellia. The only thing is that I can't take 3 a day because of the calcium (too much calcium), however, 2 a day works just fine.

Works for me but not for my parents

Posted by Reviewer1026533 on Mar 17, 2012

I used boswellia from Avesta before which was higher dosage than this one but didn't seem as effective. Then I had a 2-3 week break and started on this one. The inflammation and the pain in my hands actually disappeared only after one day of taking it. The only downside was that I got really nausious after the first two pills but then my body seemed to adjust and the nausia disappeared. Will have to take it longer to know for sure that the dramatic reduction in inflummation just within a day is indeed due to this supplement. But so far so good, seems to work well for me. My parents took it for a month but their joints didn't imrpove at all, so clearly it doesn't work for everybody. Someone here commented that the size of the pills is too big. I disagree! The pills are not tiny but definitely not oversized and perfectly easy to swallow. I have taken much bigger boswellia pills in the past and find these reasonable.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2435129 on Feb 26, 2011

I had terrible inflamation and pain all over my body & ordered this products based on other reviews. My MD had prescribed drugs which only worked for part of the day. This works.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3342895 on Oct 21, 2008

I am in love with this herb. Reduces the inflammation that causes my back and neck pain, and improves my mood too.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer3001165 on Mar 30, 2009

works really well for my knees

Helped my back pain & general inflamation

Posted by Reviewer2784429 on Nov 11, 2006

This wonderful product has helped me stay away from narcotic and other perscription pain relivers. I have tried several other brands, and Source Naturals is the best! 10 STARS.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Apr 28, 2009

I got this because I wanted my finger to heal quicker. (It had been broken.) -Seems to be working great!. I can bend it much more easily and I have way less pain. It is steadily improving! : ) The Doc wanted me to take Medrol, a glucocorticosteroid. I am happy I didn't have to!

5 stars for Boswellia

Posted by Reviewer2569064 on Nov 02, 2009

Tried this product for inflamation of joints and back pain, very satisfied with results. No side effects, wake up in morning with less back pain.

Spondylitis

Posted by Reviewer2381448 on Jan 20, 2010

I think this product works better for calming my inflamation better the Methotreate, or Sulphasalazine.

Very satisfied!

Posted by GoNatural on Feb 03, 2011

I use this together with curcumin and ginger which seems to work very well to control inflammation.