It's Finally Back!

Posted by 4743358779149299830 on Jan 26, 2014

This product went back-ordered during December and January. I didn't notice it until I ran out of my last bottle of these large, hard-to-swallow tablets. Sadly my Pes Anserine Bursitis worsened and my mobility is thus compromised without taking these tablets on a regular basis. I was really upset. I thought Source Naturals was about to discontinue the product. After all,for $10 per bottle, it is not very profitable compared with all other less effective brands. Luckily it is back in mid-January! I'm going to hoard it.

Boswellia for inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 04, 2014

This is for inflammation. But I think that the extremely expensive 5-LOX type of Boswellia from LifeExtension might be a little better= one pill per day vs at least 3 or more. So.... is it better to pay more for the 5-Lox or take more of the Source natural Boswellia..... I'll have to get out my calculator.

hard to tell

Posted by 5204348369338519205 on Oct 15, 2014

Ordered it for my husband as an anti-inflammatory remedy to help treat his sarcoidos, but we discovered that the product contains calcium which is not recommended when you are suffering from sarcoid.

needs more time

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Feb 28, 2010

I take it along with Turmeric and Bromelain, twice a day. I'm not sure what it does exactly. Its only 2 weeks since I've started.

Not very effective

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Sep 05, 2008

I have not noticed any positive difference while taking this product.

Adulterated

Posted by 5266022961902826663 on Mar 15, 2016

The product came adulterated. Here on this site the description says: "At least 70% boswellic acids". On the bottle, the label says "Supplement facts: 65% boswellic and other organic acids". I haven't tested the product yet, but the beginning is very disappointing.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2058237 on Jun 20, 2016

excellent for all uses..for after lunch morning midlday and afternoon..

Joint pain

Posted by Ronroy on Jul 10, 2012

Take for joint pain.

hopeful

Posted by 4686911506020829476 on May 14, 2015

a couple of weeks on this preparation and my RA symptoms are a little less severe. Worth a shot.

arthritis much better

Posted by 4946906910163960528 on May 20, 2015

My husband has osteoarthritis and has taken 2 a day for a few months and he feels a lot better. I have rheumatoid arthritis and Fibromyalgia and I feel no difference so we reordered for husband