It's Finally Back!

Posted by 4743358779149299830 on Jan 26, 2014

This product went back-ordered during December and January. I didn't notice it until I ran out of my last bottle of these large, hard-to-swallow tablets. Sadly my Pes Anserine Bursitis worsened and my mobility is thus compromised without taking these tablets on a regular basis. I was really upset. I thought Source Naturals was about to discontinue the product. After all,for $10 per bottle, it is not very profitable compared with all other less effective brands. Luckily it is back in mid-January! I'm going to hoard it.

Boswellia for inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 04, 2014

This is for inflammation. But I think that the extremely expensive 5-LOX type of Boswellia from LifeExtension might be a little better= one pill per day vs at least 3 or more. So.... is it better to pay more for the 5-Lox or take more of the Source natural Boswellia..... I'll have to get out my calculator.

hard to tell

Posted by 5204348369338519205 on Oct 15, 2014

Ordered it for my husband as an anti-inflammatory remedy to help treat his sarcoidos, but we discovered that the product contains calcium which is not recommended when you are suffering from sarcoid.

needs more time

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Feb 28, 2010

I take it along with Turmeric and Bromelain, twice a day. I'm not sure what it does exactly. Its only 2 weeks since I've started.

Not very effective

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Sep 05, 2008

I have not noticed any positive difference while taking this product.

BOSWELLIA

Posted by Reviewer1481932 on Jun 07, 2009

works well on my pain, NOW needs to have their own though. I have read that this and turmeric work great together, especially for rheumatoid arthritis so i will give them a try on my g'ma who has RA and see what she says.

Great product at a brilliant price.

Posted by Reviewer1151760 on Mar 22, 2009

This works out much cheaper for me to buy online from the US than to buy at a health food shop in Australia. An excellent product at an unbeatable price! Fast shipping too.

Introduced from my yahoo group

Posted by Reviewer2477918 on Feb 21, 2010

it is a very good cell support product

Excellent supplier and very speedy

Posted by Reviewer1506253 on Aug 12, 2010

I am amazed at the fast and economical postage and the good price of the goods. I have since ordered again from iHerb and will continue to do so. The web site makes it easy to source best value for money conducive with quality.Goods frequently arrive as quick or quicker than some local suppliers.

good for inflammation, especially arthritis on the finger

Posted by Reviewer2902940 on Oct 21, 2010

if i find my finger joint is slightly swallon, I took boswellia(source natural'), I got rid of the swallon situation. I always keep boswellia supply at hand, even I'm on my trip.