Amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2809025 on Apr 10, 2011

I was told to try this for a very painful inflammation in my rotator cuff. I can't believe the results! My pain went away in a few days. I have never found something that works so well for my chronic injury. I highly recommend for use in treating inflammation.

works for me

Posted by Reviewer2985953 on Jan 24, 2011

I don't have any thing remarkable to share except that it seems to help when I happen to be eating excess protiens.

No more pain

Posted by Reviewer2674045 on Jan 13, 2010

Bromelain and acai are the anti-inflammatory supplements I am most grateful for. I didn't realize this product was tablets rather than capsules but it seems to be very well-absorbed.

An Important enzyme!

Posted by Reviewer2494654 on Jan 13, 2010

I have always been a fan of eating dried pineapple. Since I´m a bloodtype A, it helps my digestion very much. So I ordered this so I could try taking only the enzym on a daily basis. And I only take 1 tbl. a day and my digestion is more than fine. Will continue using this for a long time

Source Naturals, Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2305890 on Oct 14, 2009

Great product--reduces pain in my finger and shoulder,

Part of my 3 part joint program

Posted by Reviewer2269108 on Jun 19, 2009

Quite a while back I read in a book by an MD that manganese, bromelain & pantethine were particulary helpful for joint pain. I started using all 3 and boy do they work. I have left out one component or the other from time to time but the best result is from using all three!

life changing product

Posted by Reviewer1155219 on Mar 14, 2009

I agree with all of the other reviews. My fingernails are now so long and pretty. My hair no longer comes out in the brush. It burns my stomach a little if I don't take it with protein meals, cherry or strawberry activia . If I take it with just fruit it burns. I also just need 1/2bromelain tablet and 1 of Source Naturals mixed enzymes combined. Same thing, activia or protein or it burns. I love it. Thanks iherb, your the best on the net. Best prices and quickest delivery.

Save your digestive system

Posted by Reviewer1252962 on Dec 03, 2008

Bromelain is a natural pineapple enzyme which helps with digestion - forget tums.

Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2594691 on Nov 24, 2008

I think, that it helps me to get rid of extra weight

I know I can trust Source Naturals.

Posted by Reviewer1016732 on Jun 04, 2008

Source Naturals is one of 3 brands I always go to when I need a specific supplement. I trust Source Naturals products implicitly. iherb.com is the best on-line company I've found for health products...good prices, excellent customer service, fast shipping, and I can get everything I need in one place!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »