Source Naturals, Bromelain, 2000 GDU/g, 500 mg, 60 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

I know I can trust Source Naturals.

Posted by Reviewer1016732 From Nevada on Jun 04, 2008

Source Naturals is one of 3 brands I always go to when I need a specific supplement. I trust Source Naturals products implicitly. iherb.com is the best on-line company I've found for health products...good prices, excellent customer service, fast shipping, and I can get everything I need in one place!

Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2594691 From New York on Nov 24, 2008

I think, that it helps me to get rid of extra weight

Save your digestive system

Posted by Reviewer1252962 From California on Dec 03, 2008

Bromelain is a natural pineapple enzyme which helps with digestion - forget tums.

life changing product

Posted by Reviewer1155219 From Florida on Mar 14, 2009

I agree with all of the other reviews. My fingernails are now so long and pretty. My hair no longer comes out in the brush. It burns my stomach a little if I don't take it with protein meals, cherry or strawberry activia . If I take it with just fruit it burns. I also just need 1/2bromelain tablet and 1 of Source Naturals mixed enzymes combined. Same thing, activia or protein or it burns. I love it. Thanks iherb, your the best on the net. Best prices and quickest delivery.

works for me

Posted by Reviewer2985953 From California on Jan 24, 2011

I don't have any thing remarkable to share except that it seems to help when I happen to be eating excess protiens.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »