10% Off Orders Over $40!

Source Naturals, CCM Calcium, 300 mg, 120 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

It's like swallowing a piece of chalk, but I'm glad they're here.

Posted by Reviewer1814217 on Jul 16, 2010

They're so large, that when I swallow them, it's like ingesting a huge amount of vitamin filler... but I know that it's probably a necessary amount/size (can't access the product info, because I'm afraid I'll lose the rest of my above input as before). I'm grateful for this product and am now researching calcium aspartate anhydrous.

Really great!

Posted by naturalorganic on Oct 12, 2013

Does what it should do. BUT.. Something I really hate about these is that they are SO BIG! It's REALLY hard to swallow them.. One time they got stuck in my chest, even though I drank a lot of water.

Good for the Heart and Blood sugar and sleeping.

Posted by Reviewer1725305 on Sep 30, 2010

When I use CCM It doesn't make me run to the bathroom as those with mag. in it. I take my mag.at a different time of day.

Source Naturals CCM Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2234648 on Sep 22, 2013

Switched to this brand as I wanted to take a lower dose calcium and thought the mix would be beneficial as I have been doing research into calcium absorption. So far, I feel I made the right choice, but need to use for a bit longer to be sure of this, so am giving a Four Star for now, and will review again in a couple of months.