Really great!

Posted by naturalorganic on Oct 12, 2013

Does what it should do. BUT.. Something I really hate about these is that they are SO BIG! It's REALLY hard to swallow them.. One time they got stuck in my chest, even though I drank a lot of water.

Source Naturals CCM Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2234648 on Sep 22, 2013

Switched to this brand as I wanted to take a lower dose calcium and thought the mix would be beneficial as I have been doing research into calcium absorption. So far, I feel I made the right choice, but need to use for a bit longer to be sure of this, so am giving a Four Star for now, and will review again in a couple of months.

not effective

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

for cramps in my feet and legs. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Source Naturals, CCM, 300 mg, 120

Posted by Reviewer1816815 on Dec 30, 2012

Impressed with information on bioavailability; not too large a capsule size to swallow; very reasonable price

Can't say anything

Posted by aRPiieS on Nov 10, 2011

Guess that these are OK

effective

Posted by Reviewer2021721 on Aug 17, 2011

fine product

great calcium

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Jan 03, 2011

Helped my menstrual cramps within 2 days. After a couple of weeks I've noticed my fingernails are looking whiter. It may take longer to improve the decalcification of my teeth. But it is a good product. Obviously a well absorbed form.

Need more information

Posted by Reviewer1727163 on Nov 06, 2010

I understand that what's important is the amount of elemental calcium and the label doesn't state this. Calcium citrate contains less elemental calcium by weight compared to calcium carbonate, so unless these tablets actually provide 300mg elemental calcium they're not that great.

Good for the Heart and Blood sugar and sleeping.

Posted by Reviewer1725305 on Sep 30, 2010

When I use CCM It doesn't make me run to the bathroom as those with mag. in it. I take my mag.at a different time of day.

It's like swallowing a piece of chalk, but I'm glad they're here.

Posted by Reviewer1814217 on Jul 16, 2010

They're so large, that when I swallow them, it's like ingesting a huge amount of vitamin filler... but I know that it's probably a necessary amount/size (can't access the product info, because I'm afraid I'll lose the rest of my above input as before). I'm grateful for this product and am now researching calcium aspartate anhydrous.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »