Doubtful

Posted by Reviewer3270238 on Jul 17, 2008

I contacted Source Naturals twice without any reply from them. I was just wanting to find out if their calcium chelates are just like albion chelates, meaning - low molecular weight, neutrally charged and stable (coordinate covalent) bonding (otherwise they will be dissociated to calcium ions). I did an experiment. I tried to dissolve a small chunk taken from the tablet of this product, in water. After 3 days they were still not dissolved although they are dispersed into tiny insoluble bits.

Calcium tabs

Posted by 5076314992151418788 on May 31, 2012

Great deal. Very good product with a very GOOD price. I should have got some with Magnesium in it tho. I found out it helps ABSORB the calcium better in your body.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012

Very large can of good calcium!

Good quality Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1807356 on Aug 27, 2011

So far the best calcium chelate I had @ an affordable price. Very potent. However, it requires a lot of swallowing of tablets which is common for calcium chelate.. The pills are big and rough..

Excelent source of calcium

Posted by Reviewer1806869 on Oct 24, 2011

It's an excelent source of calcium chelate

easy uptake even without vitamin D

Posted by 5617612713676405108 on Sep 04, 2013

excellent product but please check your vitamin D level at continues use

The right stuff!

Posted by 5762363155919124388 on May 27, 2014

The right type of calcium in a dose small enough not to be wasted as your body can only use up to 500mg of calcium at a time. Vitamin K & D3 need to go with this.

good product

Posted by 4843513651254652945 on Feb 02, 2015

good product

Easy to absorb. Value for money!

Posted by Reviewer3046836 on Jul 04, 2008

I've bought 2 bottles of this calcium and have recommended this to my sister. This chelated form of calcium is for easy absorption. Been taking it for more than a month - so no negative comments. The pricing is great. Highly recommended!

value for money

Posted by 4842794926715063369 on Nov 03, 2013

is an article that I use daily and it is very useful to me. I remember what I have to order and always compare the value for money. I always try to see the contents of the product that does not have contraindications for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »