Stablizer

Posted by Reviewer1550438 on Apr 19, 2008

I take this product at night and it helps me sleep plus I feel good the next day. Helps with stress at work.

5 Star Product

Posted by Reviewer3350808 on Nov 04, 2008

This is a must have for me. I take it at night to calm my restless mind. I also take it any time I feel a bit stressed or if my mind is racing. Great product.

Seems to make a difference

Posted by Reviewer1767544 on Feb 25, 2008

I've been using this for a month now. It really helps to keep my anxiety down, better than using Gaba alone.

Great combination of herbs and vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1062348 on Feb 26, 2008

It helps my teenage son with his anxiety and definitely seems to make him much more calm. We believe that he has ADD with anxiety, and we dont want to put him on any of the prescription drugs available. I have done alot of research regarding natural remedies and this is the best combination to help with both anxiety and ADD.

Mellow

Posted by Reviewer1920385 on Apr 17, 2009

Helps to relieve anxiety and stress.

Totally effective!!

Posted by Reviewer1027072 on Feb 10, 2011

Highly recommend this product! I've been using it now for four years, and it's name says it all...

Very good

Posted by 5241333790152520082 on Jul 09, 2013

I have noticed considerable changes after a week of taking the supplement: better sleep, less anxiety, practically no panic attacks, easier to get up in the morning. I didn't expect it would work so well. I was a bit afraid it may get into some interaction with my antidepressant, but no, everything is great and I'm very pleased with the beneficial effects of these tablets. I take one tablet each night. Seems to be enough to enjoy the results :)

Finally calm!!

Posted by CookNMomma81 on Sep 30, 2012

Honestly the first product that has helped me with my anxiety issues naturally! Thanks Source Naturals for (Calm Thoughts) and Thank you iHerb.com for carrying the product and having great deals on pretty much everything. I will me recommending this product and iherb.com to friends & family.

Not a sleep formula, but this knocks me out.

Posted by mozzer on Sep 02, 2012

2 tabs before bed and it's an instant relax and deep, uninterrupted sleep.

sper product

Posted by truevitality on Apr 12, 2014

this has all the bases covered for calming anxiety, but not to be used with antidepressants

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »