Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Source Naturals, Certified Organic, Whey to Health, Premium Protein Powder Concentrate, 10 oz (283.75 g)

Amazing

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1714302 on Dec 27, 2010

This is a rare product indeed. Organic whey concentrate, processed with low heat and without any sweeteners is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Since using this consistently for the last 6 months, I can honestly say that my immune system has improved dramatically. Everyone around me seems to get chest infections, colds and flu, but I haven't so far and as an asthmatic, I was always getting bronchitis, flu and colds. Adding whey protein concentrate of this quality to my diet has single-handedly cranked up my immune system. Thank you iherb.

its organic!

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Dec 13, 2009

this stuff is great, is the only whey I have seing that is organic, you can tell the difference in the texture, is not as processed as others

High quality protein with a good taste

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2516283 on Sep 06, 2010

I've tried a number of mainstream proteins such as EAS and have found them difficult if not impossible to use on a consistent basis due to their taste. I really like the taste of this and the quality of it has shown in burning fat and adding muscle after work outs. I recommend it.

Concentrated organic whey

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Nov 10, 2009

This is a pure product without fillers unlike most whey proteins that contain sugars and seem to be instantized. Tastes great in an orange juice based shake!

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2305417 on May 29, 2010

I do not eat any non-organic dairy products, so I was happy to find a healthy, tasty whey powder to use in my smoothies before my workouts. I also appreciate iHerb's prompt and friendly service.