good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1631757 on Apr 21, 2016

Am remembering from the last time i took it - a year or 2 ago when Mercola's wasn't available. It seemed to do the trick and my health kept up as i remember. Haven't started this pottle yet.

horrible taste, doesnt mix well at all

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Mar 10, 2016

I wanted to like the product, I really did. It has all the good stuff in it, but what's the use if it's barely drinkable? It doesnt mix at all in a cup shaker and definitelly not just with a spoon. The only way I got it to disolve is with a blender, and I had to blend it for a few minutes. Tastes pretty bad too and I even mixed it with vanilla almond milk. I will have to mask this with a whole bunch of other stuff to use it up, maybe with loads of fruits and vanilla almond milk it might be bareable. Wont buy again. Only giving two stars cause it seems to have good ingredients.

EXCELLENT Product NO addditives

Posted by teacupLA on Feb 15, 2015

Organic Whey nothing else added. *GREAT* We really didn't want to get one with added oils (lecithin) used to make whey powder easier to blend. ... yuck no thanks we will keep using the blender and this no additives brand. It tastes good in Whole Milk or in Orange Juice. Also plain yogurt with frozen blueberries is good too. The only flaw is the short handle on their scoop. My husband can't get his hand into the container when it gets low. He said, 'gee... I think they could afford to put a few more inches on the scoop handle.' (chuckle)

Good

Posted by 5213841160503279054 on Feb 07, 2015

I mix this with cocoa powder (unsweetened) It's delicious and sugar free. I drink it after my workouts. I'm happy with it but it is a little pricey for the amount you get

I like it a lot

Posted by 5391261230049164059 on Dec 31, 2014

I like it, because it is organic and plain, without sweeteners or artificial stuff.

Excellent taste and mixes well with other ingredients

Posted by 5280640228206433624 on Oct 06, 2014

Read earlier reviews and disagreed with some because I noted that it has a light but good taste and as I am doing workouts, the recovery using this product allows my body to heal faster than before. Excellent product. Will definitely purchase it again.

Worst mix ever

Posted by Reviewer1599711 on Nov 17, 2013

Its organic yes. Does it mix well? Absolutely not. I feel that all protein shakes should have this particular thing down pat by now. I was thoroughly disappointed with this.

Awesome Supplement !

Posted by 4957234125377876955 on Nov 17, 2013

The best product that money can buy !

Great tasting and organic

Posted by kathleencgrant on Sep 21, 2013

This is a great tasting whey protein. I love the fact that it is organic, pure and natural. You can add your super foods powders to create your unique protein shake and taste. It tastes like fresh mild, straight from happy, grazing cows.

Good!

Posted by 5740356004156854382 on Jun 27, 2013

Pure whey protein and easy to use. Scoop is very useful.