Source Naturals, Certified Organic, Whey to Health, Premium Protein Powder Concentrate, 10 oz (283.75 g)

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1714302 on Dec 27, 2010

This is a rare product indeed. Organic whey concentrate, processed with low heat and without any sweeteners is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Since using this consistently for the last 6 months, I can honestly say that my immune system has improved dramatically. Everyone around me seems to get chest infections, colds and flu, but I haven't so far and as an asthmatic, I was always getting bronchitis, flu and colds. Adding whey protein concentrate of this quality to my diet has single-handedly cranked up my immune system. Thank you iherb.

its organic!

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Dec 13, 2009

this stuff is great, is the only whey I have seing that is organic, you can tell the difference in the texture, is not as processed as others

High quality protein with a good taste

Posted by Reviewer2516283 on Sep 06, 2010

I've tried a number of mainstream proteins such as EAS and have found them difficult if not impossible to use on a consistent basis due to their taste. I really like the taste of this and the quality of it has shown in burning fat and adding muscle after work outs. I recommend it.

Concentrated organic whey

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Nov 10, 2009

This is a pure product without fillers unlike most whey proteins that contain sugars and seem to be instantized. Tastes great in an orange juice based shake!

Posted by Reviewer2305417 on May 29, 2010

I do not eat any non-organic dairy products, so I was happy to find a healthy, tasty whey powder to use in my smoothies before my workouts. I also appreciate iHerb's prompt and friendly service.