Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1714302 on Dec 27, 2010

This is a rare product indeed. Organic whey concentrate, processed with low heat and without any sweeteners is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Since using this consistently for the last 6 months, I can honestly say that my immune system has improved dramatically. Everyone around me seems to get chest infections, colds and flu, but I haven't so far and as an asthmatic, I was always getting bronchitis, flu and colds. Adding whey protein concentrate of this quality to my diet has single-handedly cranked up my immune system. Thank you iherb.

its organic!

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Dec 13, 2009

this stuff is great, is the only whey I have seing that is organic, you can tell the difference in the texture, is not as processed as others

High quality protein with a good taste

Posted by Reviewer2516283 on Sep 06, 2010

I've tried a number of mainstream proteins such as EAS and have found them difficult if not impossible to use on a consistent basis due to their taste. I really like the taste of this and the quality of it has shown in burning fat and adding muscle after work outs. I recommend it.

Concentrated organic whey

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Nov 10, 2009

This is a pure product without fillers unlike most whey proteins that contain sugars and seem to be instantized. Tastes great in an orange juice based shake!

Posted by Reviewer2305417 on May 29, 2010

I do not eat any non-organic dairy products, so I was happy to find a healthy, tasty whey powder to use in my smoothies before my workouts. I also appreciate iHerb's prompt and friendly service.

Deeelicious

Posted by Reviewer1873114 on May 12, 2011

I absolutely love this whey protein; the taste, its ingredients, the fact that each serving is no more than 40 calories. Recipe: 4-5 frozen strawberries; 1/2 frozen banana, heaping scoop of whey protein, 1/2 C of soy milk, one (1) heaping TBS of Greek low fat yogurt and let it rip. It get nice and thick where you HAVE to eat it with a spoon. This morning I added two organic Turkish apricot halves. My mouth is watering describing this delicious smoothie. I will not miss ice cream as we head out toward Summer. Get this product, it's absolutely delicious.

Even better than expected

Posted by Reviewer3076048 on Jun 13, 2011

This product tastes good! After reading some comments by other purchasers, I was prepared for a less than agreeable taste experience but was pleasantly surprised. l bought this whey powder primarily because it's organic and animal welfare and purity are major concerns of mine. Difficult to mix with liquids unless you use a blender but that's true of all whey products. Highly recommended!

Really The Whey of Health

Posted by Reviewer2119229 on Jul 08, 2011

WOW! What can I say about this product! Its the best..! ;0) Being lactose intolerant I have tried most of the whey and other bodybuilding protein products on the market and even the top names have Soy or questionable products in them and within weeks my system just cant take it! Now I have no problem making my protein requirement. Its Organic Milk Whey 100%. I train 4 days a week and would not be without this stuff! Tastes good just like powdered milk and easy to mix!! I use water, but others may go for smoothies or milk and raw egg old school style! Mix in natural yogurt to get more protein in the day ..However you want it! The only down side is the pack size 10oz last me a week going slow! Other then that I love this product! As for orders to the UK iHerb have been really fast 1.5 to 2 weeks max! Having read the reviews I order one a week rather then in one go as UK tax and charge levy! Lets hope we wont be getting O2 tax next!! LOL Anyway must go meal time again!! Bodybuilding can really suck!!

WHEY protein

Posted by Reviewer1470962 on Nov 04, 2010

Great product! good taste - similar to milk. I use the Whey as part of the GABRIEL METHOD non-diet!

Excellent taste and mixes well with other ingredients

Posted by 5280640228206433624 on Oct 06, 2014

Read earlier reviews and disagreed with some because I noted that it has a light but good taste and as I am doing workouts, the recovery using this product allows my body to heal faster than before. Excellent product. Will definitely purchase it again.