Charcoal

Posted by Reviewer2657549 on Feb 02, 2009

Couldn't live without charcoal to tame gas and bloating. Source Naturals is a brand I trust.

old remedy

Posted by Reviewer1704048 on Jan 05, 2011

this product has been used in our family for many years successfully for bowel and stomach upset and can highly rec. it.

It is what it says on the label

Posted by Reviewer3324542 on Dec 08, 2011

This is a big bottle of charcoal packed into small capsules at a reasonable price.

Husband gut problems

Posted by francesjoan on Jan 01, 2012

One of his prescriptions causes occasional diarrhea. This gets rid of it quickly. Then he has a electrolyte drink to replenish what was lost. Once I had a very bad nausea and vomiting from a prescription med...I wish I had know back then about how good charcoal is for relief. We'll always buy this product.

good to purifying body

Posted by paisleyjade on Mar 31, 2011

After the nuclear crisis in Japan my children got sick. I gave them this and they got better.

Anti-poison

Posted by Gdaiva on May 12, 2012

When you get food, drug or alcohol poisoning this is the remedy, that's what they actually give you in ER, some black slurry to drink every 15mins,. it absorbs poisons.

Excellent for Nausea

Posted by 4922546575402871896 on Jul 09, 2012

I take one of these capsules whenever I feel a wave of nausea come on. Or open one into water, mix and swallow. Or just sip the "grey water" off the top once the solids have settled and then keep adding water till the solids are gone...this is good to do when sick with the flu.

Charcoal

Posted by Reviewer1803613 on Aug 25, 2012

Every time my dog has an upset stomach or diarrhea I give her charcoal and it works magic. Nothing else helped in the past. It's also great when my friends get a hangover

Wonderful for stomach issues

Posted by cristal on Apr 25, 2012

We keep this on hand at all times and certainly travel with it. If there's an encounter with food poisoning, this is a must have. Also very good for gas/indigestion.

Love it!

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Feb 18, 2013

I uste charcoal to whiten my teeth, and it works just as well as I had hoped. Be aware, though, as it stains everything.