Source Naturals, Chem-Defense, Peppermint Flavored Sublingual, 90 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

REALLY HELPS WITH MOLD ALLERGY

Posted by Reviewer1820646 on Oct 12, 2010

I was so thankful to find this product. I am allergic to mold and most of the time I just take one of these sublinquel tablets and it really helps me. At times it will completely remove my symptoms.

Really like!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Mar 28, 2011

I really like these. Tastes great, not sugary. I have chemical sensitivities. This seemed to help the one time I've used it. Will keep using to fend off chemical/perfume assaults!

Bad reaction

Posted by Reviewer1993634 on Dec 10, 2008

I couldn't tolerate this. I became very shaky and suffered severe low blood sugar as a result. I am not saying it is a bad product, it just wasn't the product for me!

Taste is just nasty!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 21, 2012

It tastes more of orange than peppermint and it is just an awful, bitter taste. I tend to crunch it to make it go down faster, it's really terrible! I have no idea if it does anything. I have MCS and bought it to see if it helps with toxic chemical attacks wafting from neighbors but the truth is, every time that has happened I get so angry and irritable and panicked all at the same time that I forget to take this! I also read that molybdenum is supposed to help the liver so trying to take this daily to further help my liver detox.

taste good

Posted by Reviewer3256810 on May 27, 2011

very effective because it is sublingual

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »