Source Naturals, Cherry Fruit Extract,

Posted by Reviewer1276907 on Nov 04, 2008

Greatest stuff on Earth! Even after having cortizone injections in my elbow, the pain was still there. Cherry Fruit Extract relieved most of the pain then I added celery seed power into the equation and now I'm pain free!

Great Supplement!!

Posted by Reviewer3199676 on Jul 14, 2008

My father has gout and I read where celery powder and cherry extract may help prevent reoccurrences. So far, so good. The last time he had a severe episode he wound up in the hospital. We have learned that education and prevention are the KEY!!

SLynne

Posted by Reviewer1712817 on Jan 14, 2009

I cannot believe that I was diagnosed with GOUT!! I am a 39 yr old woman and was diagnosed 2 yrs ago. I am an active person who has been losing weight over the past 3yrs and going to the gym 2 to 3 times a week and I eat healthy. I do not drink in excess at all either. No one else in my family has this problem. I started researching gout and found that cherries are a great source of getting rid of excess uric acid. I found this product online and thought I would try it. I have this product sent to me on a regular basis in the UK as I cannot find it or anything like it here. I have not had another gout episode since. I take 2 tablets a day. If I feel like my foot is bothering me or starting to get sore I increase the daily dose for about a week and drink alot of green teas and away goes the problem. It is a great way to keep gout at bay. I would surely advise anyone with gout to try it. I do not think you would be sorry. It is an inexpensive way to solve the problem along with a good diet.

cure for gout

Posted by Reviewer1154365 on Nov 04, 2009

i had a severe bout of gout that began two days before going to Spain for a holiday in august, needless to say my holiday was ruined and i did not want to suffer that kind of pain again, i had read on the net that cherry,s were beneficial so when after only a few weeks the pain began to return i purchased cherry fruit extract tablets from iherb they came very quick, i took the recommended dose of 6 a day and within 1 day i noticed some benefit,and the improvement continued day by day until after 5 days the gout was totally gone, after 2 weeks i reduced the dose to 2 per day but if the gout starts again i will up the dose again. i believe in this product 100 percent.

Helps minimize my gout problems

Posted by Reviewer2686417 on Oct 04, 2010

I take three tablets daily and have been for about four months. I have had no gout attacks in that time. The product I've received has always been fresh and works well for me. The service and super-fast shipping is also a plus.

Cherry helps with pain!

Posted by Reviewer3276886 on Oct 31, 2007

My husband buys cherries when they're in season. One night, I ate quite a few and noticed that I was pain-free! I have an autoimmune disorder as well as pain from injuries. This cherry fruit extract is an AWESOME assist in pain management - I don't take as much ibuprofen as I used to!

Dropped uric acid effect

Posted by 5487656374225939739 on Apr 13, 2013

Even though I was taking several natural remedies prepared by my own It looks like it helped to drop my uric acid levels to normal! ;)

controls my gout

Posted by Reviewer2262234 on Sep 07, 2012

I have been taking 2 tabs per day for one year and have not had a gout attack since. If I feel a little tightness, soreness in my big toe I double the dose. Works like a charm. This is inexpensive and well worth avoiding a painful gout attack.

Great Product!!!! Helped With Muscle Aches and Pains!!

Posted by Reviewer3138446 on May 17, 2011

Great Product!!!! Helped With Muscle Aches and Pains!!

Good for arthritis

Posted by Reviewer1568157 on Sep 16, 2011

Gave it to a friend with arthritis pain in her fingers. The pain goes after taking 6 a day in less than a week.