New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, Chromemate Chromium GTF, 200 mcg, 240 Tablets

INSULIN RESISTANCE, WHAT INSULIN RESISTANCE !!!

Posted by adnangrebovic on Aug 22, 2013

I am diagnosed with insulin resistance a year ago, and I kept searching for my magical formula to get rid of symptoms, or maybe get rid of IR. Well, after a year of buying every kind of "helpful" supplements I have finally got it. I take one early in the morning, and other one about 4 pm, and my high blood pressure and rapid heart beat and weight gain are no more present. This is a wonderful product, bound with niacin, it makes chromium harmless. DO NOT BUY CHROMIUM PICOLINATE, IT'S CARCINOGENIC, TOXIC AND MUTATIVE TO EVERY CELL IN THE BODY. BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU ARE BUYING. This product became my product of choice, it's cheap and there is 4 month supply if you use 2 per day (it's enough trust me). All 5 stars, and I'll reorder as soon as I take half of this bottle. A 1 year supply maybe :)

great for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2145537 on Jan 17, 2008

This chromium polynicotinate really helps me lose weight. I stopped taking it a few months ago and steadily gained. I'm back on it and losing again!

the research used LARGE amounts

Posted by Reviewer2664178 on Nov 11, 2008

I'm not sure if I've tried this particular GTF Chromium. I've tried at least others and not really seen any effect. I see now that all are not the same. This is the Chromate Cr-N which the study I was just reading spoke about : "Nicacin-bound chromium (Cr-N) provides significantly more heart health benefits than chromium picolinate (Cr-P), the form more commonly found in supplements, according to a study presented at the 68th Annual Scientific Session of the American Diabetes Association." Then it says: "The chromium dose in the supplements was 400 micrograms per kilogram of body weight." Whoa! 1 kg is 2.2 pounds. 400 micrograms is two of these tablets. A little math showed that I would need to take nearly 3/4 of a BOTTLE of this daily to duplicate the study! Yikes! If anyone finds that there is an error in my information, please say. I may try this, but I certainly will not be trying it at anywhere near that level.

So Glad I Ordered More!!

Posted by Reviewer2553199 on Sep 23, 2010

When I ran out of Source Naturals Chromemate Chromiuim GTF I wasn't too worried initially. After all, when I first began taking the supplement I didn't feel any sort of noticable increase in energy or any of the other benefits I'd read from others who'd taken it. Well, fast forward 2 weeks and it became VERY apparent to me that I needed to re-order ASAP!! While I may not have been able to discern any increase in my energy levels, the supplement WAS helping with weight loss and once I ran out the weight loss slowed to a stop. I'll be making sure I don't run out again!! And the iHerb price rocks!!

Hypoglycemia

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on May 15, 2008

Have been using this product to reduce my severe hypoglycemia from adrenal exhaustion and i can notice a difference when i use it. I take 2 per day. Exception value for money.